Silsbee 79 Hardin-Jefferson 76/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Very disappointed to hear he missed practice this late in the year. As a senior you've got to lead on and off the court. Heading to play D1 basketball, you have to learn from this and take your craft more serious. Hooe he is back the rest of the way and ready to play his best! 

I was hearing he was out because of a hip injury. But he was jamming in warmups. So i don’t know if I believe that

4 minutes ago, BlueOwl said:

Davis out coached Sig tonight. He had his guys ready for a game that no one thought would be close. Just my opinion 

Both those teams are ALWAYS well coached.   Sounds like Coach Sig did some life coaching tonight.   Have always respected him for his discipline of his teams.  

I had no doubt Coach Davis would have the Hawks ready to play.   Also knowing Clay, he’s probably blaming himself for something he could have done differently to win. 

56 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Very disappointed to hear he missed practice this late in the year. As a senior you've got to lead on and off the court. Heading to play D1 basketball, you have to learn from this and take your craft more serious. Hooe he is back the rest of the way and ready to play his best! 

Whatever the reason Sigler sat him out, hopefully lessons were learned. Almost cost the team a win.