Port Neches-Groves 48 Vidor 39/FINAL

WOSgrad

13 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

Glad I was wrong on that prediction!   Good win PNG!  

Me too, had the two injuries still and PG got sick with virus, so she was limited. Made me a little nervous going into tonight. Let me just say this too, we have one tough kid on our team, the girl injured with torn ACL in Jasper actually has worked her tail off strengthing her knee, got the ok from Dr, put a brace on and played limited minutes tonight! Yes you read that right, played with a torn ACL!

Well I hate bragging about my kid and was going to let the PA newspaper have her numbers, but they didn’t do a write up, so I’m going to take a moment and brag. Let me just say PA News does a great job of writing up for PAM and PNG girls, so no knock on PA News, I.C. Murrell has done a great job covering them.

Mollee Priddy scores 31 points, had 11 rebounds and 6 steals last night to lead the Lady Indians. She could not have done this without the help of her teammates. This was a career high for her and has had a personal goal to reach that 30 point game.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:51 AM, OneChance said:

Well I hate bragging about my kid and was going to let the PA newspaper have her numbers, but they didn’t do a write up, so I’m going to take a moment and brag. Let me just say PA News does a great job of writing up for PAM and PNG girls, so no knock on PA News, I.C. Murrell has done a great job covering them.

Mollee Priddy scores 31 points, had 11 rebounds and 6 steals last night to lead the Lady Indians. She could not have done this without the help of her teammates. This was a career high for her and has had a personal goal to reach that 30 point game.

That's great - it's not bragging in my opinion - it's promoting - there is a difference!    Very glad for her and PNG girls basketball!   Keep it rolling!

As I always say - more girls basketball coaches need to get their team and player info out in as many places as possible.  As fans learn the individuals and teams better, the game improves, the fans get more interested, the officials might even begin to call the game better and not allow the girls to just beat on each other so much!