HJ @ Silsbee!!

I will take HJ - 

Other games to hear anyone's prediction on  - Friday night is a big night for several district match ups

PNG @ Vidor -  I think Vidor wins a close one but I cheer for the Indians!

Deer Park @ Sterling - I will take Sterling - should dominate the paint enough to win

Huntington @ Jasper -  of course I go with the home team here! 

Lumberton @ BC - Raiders win...  boys game here too is going to be a big game for standings and seeding

1 hour ago, Coach.Shu said:

I will take HJ - 

Other games to hear anyone's prediction on  - Friday night is a big night for several district match ups

Deer Park @ Sterling - I will take Sterling - should dominate the paint enough to win

Lumberton @ BC - Raiders win...  boys game here too is going to be a big game for standings and seeding

HJ

Obviously I’m going with visiting team, but we have to shoot better than we have the last two games. This is really a coin flip game and (Duh, whoever has the better shooting night) both teams guards have been up and down, including my own. So Indians

Deer Park

Jasper

Lumberton

I will take HJ - 

I know it's about matchups but I think Deer Park wins this one, putting them in 3rd after the 1st half of the district schedule is complete.  Sterling will be in 5th, on the outside looking in...

I will take HJ - 

I think HJ wins - HJ has a lot of weapons

PNG - Vidor - I will take PNG in a close one, but if Vidor is shooting the ball well it can go the other way. PNG has some significant injuries.

Deer Park - Sterling - I like Sterlings big but I think Deer Park wins this.

Huntington - Jasper - I think this should be a very entertaining game im gonna go with Jasper

Lumberton - BC - Lumberton wins 

2 hours ago, Coach.Shu said:

I will take HJ - 

HJ - HJ can play multiple styles of game, they have the weapons to weather the vaunted Silsbee press. Will need a strong ref crew that is immune to the trappings a game like this can present, one that can handle the intensity this game will bring.

PNG - Will come down to free throw and shooting percentages. Vidor is a tough out, period, PNG will have to execute, and their guards will be key here. 

Deer Park - I have seen Sterling, and they are scrappy, but I think Deer Park appears stronger.

Jasper - Have not personally seen Huntington, but see their scores and feel they are solid. Have seen Jasper and know what they bring to the table. Jasper at home tips scales for me.

Lumberton - Just an emotional "homer" decision, BC much better record and playing at home, but have to root for the young underdog Lady Raiders here.