Jalen Hurts Transferring

Tigers2010

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't know if he will. By rule, he can. I can see LSU, but not Auburn. 

Idk why he would transfer to LSU, he wouldn’t be a foresure starter. Why not go somewhere and automatically be the guy?

isnt that why he’s leaving Bama in the first place?

4 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Idk why he would transfer to LSU, he wouldn’t be a foresure starter. Why not go somewhere and automatically be the guy?

isnt that why he’s leaving Bama in the first place?

He would be the starter unless he just went in there and lost it. Burrow was a graduate transfer I believe.

44 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Just saw that Martell entered the transfer portal after Fields announced his move to Ohio State. Admittedly, after watching QB1 on Netflix, I'm not a fan of Martell's. He seems like an entitled little brat that has never been told no, kind of like a Manziel. 

Exactly. That Gorman HS curriculum sounded tough as well.

5 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Just saw that Martell entered the transfer portal after Fields announced his move to Ohio State. Admittedly, after watching QB1 on Netflix, I'm not a fan of Martell's. He seems like an entitled little brat that has never been told no, kind of like a Manziel. 

Yeah but JFF could play.  Tate was running his mouth about being the starter until Fields transferred there.  Now he’s just running away.

The Fields deal will be interesting for the NCAA.  Another student used a racial slur against him and he was so traumatized that he stayed in school the rest of the year and finished the season. Also his little sister was enrolled after this incident happened. Would you let your sister go to a place where you felt threatened by racist?  There is no way the NCAA should allow the waiver unless they want to open Pandora’s Box. 

Every backup in the country is going to be claiming someone called them a name.