TODD PAINE NAMED NEW HC AT KOUNTZE

urban_meyer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 10:19 PM, The Icon said:

So...?

I heard that the current AD isn't even really involved in the hiring process.  The board..or a committe..or maybe both are doing it which is why it's taking so long and/or not being done in a typical fashion.  That's just what I'm hearing.. so it looks like Kountze has Kountzed on the football job.  Shocker. 

8 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I heard that the current AD isn't even really involved in the hiring process.  The board..or a committe..or maybe both are doing it which is why it's taking so long and/or not being done in a typical fashion.  That's just what I'm hearing.. so it looks like Kountze has Kountzed on the football job.  Shocker. 

Who would want to take a 3A job and not be the AD and Head Football Coach?

4 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Good for Kountze then

1 of those 50 poor souls will have their work cut out for them

Not good for Kountze the way you would think.  I don't know who all applied.. NONE OF US DO (hint hint ;)).. but I have some buddies that have some buddies and heard that there were some decent applicants.  But.. I also heard it may end up being a homer.  So in typical fashion... Kountze is gonna do what Kountze does when it comes to the football program.  Not care. 

On 3/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, oldschool2 said:

Not good for Kountze the way you would think.  I don't know who all applied.. NONE OF US DO (hint hint ;)).. but I have some buddies that have some buddies and heard that there were some decent applicants.  But.. I also heard it may end up being a homer.  So in typical fashion... Kountze is gonna do what Kountze does when it comes to the football program.  Not care. 

Will Joubert now be an assistant football coach?