Final AP Top 25

WOSgrad

I may be on a lone islands here other then Aggie and Sooner fans lol, but I believe Texas is being over hyped and will probably have a big let down..,just my opinon 

now im not saying they won’t have a winning season and poss play in a NY6 bowl, but I do think ppl putting them in the playoffs already , are doing to much.. I see 2-3 losses, next year, still a successful season but ppl already pegging them in the playoffs, needs to pump the breaks imo....

15 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

I may be on a lone islands here other then Aggie and Sooner fans lol, but I believe Texas is being over hyped and will probably have a big let down..,just my opinon 

now im not saying they won’t have a winning season and poss play in a NY6 bowl, but I do think ppl putting them in the playoffs already , are doing to much.. I see 2-3 losses, next year, still a successful season but ppl already pegging them in the playoffs, needs to pump the breaks imo....

Texas won 10 game this year.

I expect them to improve on that mark and contend for a conference championship!!

I don't see posters on this forum expecting more.

This ain't last year 

13 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Texas won 10 game this year.

I expect them to improve on that mark and contend for a conference championship!!

I don't see posters on this forum expecting more.

This ain't last year 

Yea not this forum, but it’s everywhere else, I look at ESPN, BR, etc., 

but like I said 10+ wins is very obtainable for Texas and even a Confrence Championshop but I just don’t know about playoffs, but it’s still positive steps so, I guess it just depends on how you look at it, cus by some Texas fans standards if they don’t make the playoffs next season it’s a fail, so that’s why I stated that. 

20 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Yea not this forum, but it’s everywhere else, I look at ESPN, BR, etc., 

but like I said 10+ wins is very obtainable for Texas and even a Confrence Championshop but I just don’t know about playoffs, but it’s still positive steps so, I guess it just depends on how you look at it, cus by some Texas fans standards if they don’t make the playoffs next season it’s a fail, so that’s why I stated that. 

I understand, but I have been a Longhorn for over 60 years, and my expectations are realistic.

HOOKEM

21 hours ago, TexazBall said:

have you heard how aggie fans talk and they came in 6th in their own conference...... lol