CFB Championship Game

UTfanatic

I think Bama wins. The mediocrity of the rest of the SEC jumps around beating their chest during the off season because Bama won (helps nobody but Bama). PhatMack goes on a tangent posting article after article about the SEC and how many title the "SEC" has won in the last decade or whatever, not mentioning Alabama has done 90% of the work for the conference. Clemson continues their dominance next year with TL gaining some experience, they get back to the title game going undefeated next year. Bama has Tua back and does the same. We have this exact same conversation again next year.

Clemson has a good chance to win this one.  Bama’s secondary and pass rush is suspect and Lawrence can sling it.  I’m sure Saban will throw everything he has scheme wise at the freshman QB, so that may be the difference.

The game could go either way, so I wouldn’t touch the Bama -5.5 line.  I do think they both will score, so over 57 would be my play.  

15 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Clemson has a good chance to win this one.  Bama’s secondary and pass rush is suspect and Lawrence can sling it.  I’m sure Saban will throw everything he has scheme wise at the freshman QB, so that may be the difference.

The game could go either way, so I wouldn’t touch the Bama -5.5 line.  I do think they both will score, so over 57 would be my play.  

Taking Bama and the over. 38-31 Tide

5 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

*waits patiently for Bama to make there comeback

I'm pulling Clemson, but I'd like to see Alabama try to make a game of it. Kinda surprising Bama ain't keeping it close. Who knows, maybe it will be closer in the second half.