Cowboys @ Los Angeles ***NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND***

Cowboys Playoffs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams

Well, here we go, Cowboys vs the Rams. I'm glad we got the Rams instead of the Saints, thanks to a missed kick by the Bears in the last seconds against the Eagles. This will be the first time since 1985 when these two have met in the playoffs. I like our chances. Thoughts??

This is an ole 70's rivalry playoff game, just two generations later. Thing is, how healthy will Dallas be. The bumps and bruises accumulated last week. I like the way the defense is playing and the offense is making the most of our opportunities. Dallas can not let the Rams score over 30 points, we can keep it in the 20's our chances of winning goes up tremendously.   

This is coming from a Texans fan so take it with a grain of salt, shot of tequila, and twist of lime, but just as a football fan, Dallas is built to beat teams like the Rams and Saints due to their running game creating long drives and draining the clock and ability to get stops and turn the ball over on defense. Goff has been impressive in the regular season, but playoff football is different. I'll take Dallas in an upset 24-20.

11 hours ago, mat said:

I too would rather face the Rams next week than the Saints. Saints will feel they have something to prove when they play the Cowboys.

Had the Bears won, we would be playing the Saints. We win and the Saints win next week, we play the Saints. Can't dodge them forever. Being one of the few teams to beat the Saints, they ain't crazy about facing is. If you're going to win it all, you should meet the best to win it.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Had the Bears won, we would be playing the Saints. We win and the Saints win next week, we play the Saints. Can't dodge them forever. Being one of the few teams to beat the Saints, they ain't crazy about facing is. If you're going to win it all, you should meet the best to win it.

As much as I want them to win it all, getting past the second round would be a really big deal.

As it turns out after the Bears/Eagles game, Eagles’ defensive lineman Treyvon Hester told reporters that he had tipped the kick with his left hand, sending it off course. And now, the NFL agrees. The league has officially changed the scoring of the play, giving Hester credit for a block.

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

He brushed the bottom of his facemask with his pinky.  That’s not what that rule is meant for

What I hate the most is it’s 3rd and 15 and a ticky tack 5 yard penalty leads to a 1st down. There shouldn’t be an automatic 1st down on a 5 yard penalty!