Here's the WHITE MAN....

baddog

Knew this story was a crock of crap from the beginning.  How can you tell the color of somebody's eyes at dark looking through vehicles?  The mom was up to no good.  It is a shame it is engrained into some to always blame the white man.  The mom needs to be charged with fabricating this made up story.

This post by Shaun King(who is a worthless race baiter imo) kinda makes sense.  I’m sure it was a chaotic scene and most witnesses didn’t know where the shots came from.  Hell people still argue where the shots that killed JFK originated and there were thousands of witnesses and video of that one.  

My issue was with the media and people that make a living off of race wars running with the narrative that this was a hate crime committed by the evil white man before any investigation took place.

1r6ryg.jpg

The family received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from celebrities and athletes when the story was the White made killed that poor little girl.  I’m sure the donations as well as the news story will go away now that the truth has come out, which is sad.  

Another sad thing is that it may be more profitable for families in the future to lie and misidentify killers, than tell the truth that it was a pointless gang killing which the media and blacks don’t seem to care about.  

The accusation that he had blue eyes was the clincher.  No way you see blue eyes in the dark from moving vehicles, unless he was an alien off a UFO, then, maybe.  But now America can go back to sleep.  Poor little girl is dead, but it’s okay now.  She wasn’t killed by a white man.  She was killed by a black man, nothing to see here, move along.  There’s a real sickness in this scenario.

RIP Jazmine.

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The family received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from celebrities and athletes when the story was the White made killed that poor little girl.  I’m sure the donations as well as the news story will go away now that the truth has come out, which is sad.  

Another sad thing is that it may be more profitable for families in the future to lie and misidentify killers, than tell the truth that it was a pointless gang killing which the media and blacks don’t seem to care about.  

You know the mom is behind this lie.  She should be charged for instigating this false report.  I wonder if she is considered a liar.  This might just be her 16th lie in the last 8 years.

How do the people of Houston keep electing this idiot?

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

The reporter on Sunday asked Lee: "Do you feel it was irresponsible at all to suggest that this was a hate crime when we didn't have all the facts?"

Her response: "Absolutely not, nothing is irresponsible when it comes to the loss of a precious 7 or 8-year old."

She added: "The good thing was that in the comments that were made, there was no hysteria, there was no encouraging individuals to go out and find that person. It was nothing but orderly respect for the rule of law allowing our law enforcement to be able to do their tasks. And then now to call for an understanding that any violence against a child should not be the norm and that we should stand up against all violence."

Investigators believe the killing appears to have been a case of mistaken identity "where the intended targets were likely someone else," Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said Sunday.

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

How do the people of Houston keep electing this idiot?

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

The reporter on Sunday asked Lee: "Do you feel it was irresponsible at all to suggest that this was a hate crime when we didn't have all the facts?"

Her response: "Absolutely not, nothing is irresponsible when it comes to the loss of a precious 7 or 8-year old."

She added: "The good thing was that in the comments that were made, there was no hysteria, there was no encouraging individuals to go out and find that person. It was nothing but orderly respect for the rule of law allowing our law enforcement to be able to do their tasks. And then now to call for an understanding that any violence against a child should not be the norm and that we should stand up against all violence."

Investigators believe the killing appears to have been a case of mistaken identity "where the intended targets were likely someone else," Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said Sunday.

Skin color!!

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl, what do you  make of this and  what is your opinion of Sheila Jackson Lee?

She was wrong, just like Susan Smith, who said a black man kidnapped her kids, yet she killed them. Did you ever watch the movie Rosewood? A white lady had an affair with a white man, but she told her husband that a black man raped her. How do you feel about that?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

She was wrong, just like Susan Smith, who said a black man kidnapped her kids, yet she killed them. Did you ever watch the movie Rosewood? A white lady had an affair with a white man, but she told her husband that a black man raped her. How do you feel about that?

So......we're even?

What do you think about Crystal Mangum?

44 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Just like that woman that lied and said Emmitt Teal whistled at her.  Too many case to site like that.  When the guy shot up Santa HS this place was quiet.  This case comes along & you're all on it.  I expect as much.  I am not surprised.

We're all on it because of the lie perpetrated by a mother that was up to no good with her kids in the car.  It is a shame this little girl lost her life, no matter who done it or the reason.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Just like that woman that lied and said Emmitt Teal whistled at her.  Too many case to site like that.  When the guy shot up Santa HS this place was quiet.  This case comes along & you're all on it.  I expect as much.  I am not surprised.

What lies were told by witnesses about the Santa Fe episode?

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Emmett Till* 70 years ago? 98% of the people on this board wasn't even alive then..

I’ve said earlier that I’m not sure that the mom was lying.  If I’m in a red truck and shots start going off, I’m hauling it out of there.  If everyone ducks down and sees a red truck peeling out, it’s understandable to think he did the shooting.  Now the blue eyes thing throws me off.  No way you could see that in that situation.  

There are unverified stories now coming out that the mom was buying drugs from the guys and ran off without paying.  They chased her down shooting and didn’t know the kids were in the car.  The killers are caught and confessed, so I don’t see what it benefits the shooters to lie now.  If that story is true then it will all come out in the trial.  My main issue in this whole deal is with the race baiters that make a living off of this mess.  

On January 8, 2019 at 4:22 PM, PhatMack19 said:

I’ve said earlier that I’m not sure that the mom was lying.  If I’m in a red truck and shots start going off, I’m hauling it out of there.  If everyone ducks down and sees a red truck peeling out, it’s understandable to think he did the shooting.  Now the blue eyes thing throws me off.  No way you could see that in that situation.  

There are unverified stories now coming out that the mom was buying drugs from the guys and ran off without paying.  They chased her down shooting and didn’t know the kids were in the car.  The killers are caught and confessed, so I don’t see what it benefits the shooters to lie now.  If that story is true then it will all come out in the trial.  My main issue in this whole deal is with the race baiters that make a living off of this mess.  

Amen.  National News found it so important when it was a white man.  Then a black man confessed - end of story.  In case any of you on the left don't get it, based on the news stories, it's only bad to kill a young black girl if you're white.  It's okay if you're black. That's the News people you rely on to keep you informed.  Again, how sick/sad is that?