19. Wash State
20. Syracuse 
21. Stanford
22. Wisconsin
23. Iowa State
24. Northwestern
25. Wisconsin

16 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

I would think as long as Lincoln is there they'll Be the favorite til someone knocks them off 

I agree. I just think it will be tough to find 3 guys in a row that can go donknate like Baker and Murray did.  With everything Texas has coming back, I think they should be the favorite to win it.

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I agree. I just think it will be tough to find 3 guys in a row that can go donknate like Baker and Murray did.  With everything Texas has coming back, I think they should be the favorite to win it.

OU has won 12 of the 19 Big 12 titles this century including the last 4.  They’ve done ok without Baker and Kyler. 

Texas is tied with Baylor and K-State for the same amount of conference titles in that period with 2. 

26 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

OU has won 12 of the 19 Big 12 titles this century including the last 4.  They’ve done ok without Baker and Kyler. 

Texas is tied with Baylor and K-State for the same amount of conference titles in that period with 2. 

3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

We've been saying this for how many years now?

Obviously they have done fine. Texas has been down since 2009. 

This century lol. Who has the most National Championships in this century?

How many Conference titles have the Faggies won this century?

And sorry whoopie for quoting you too, my phone is jacking up.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Obviously they have done fine. Texas has been down since 2009. 

This century lol. Who has the most National Championships in this century?

How many Conference titles have the Faggies won this century?

And sorry whoopie for quoting you too, my phone is jacking up.

Texas has won the same amount of natty’s in the past 15 years as aggy in its history*

*Not including the Good Housekeeping National titles the pathetic gomers starting claiming when they conference hopped.  If we claimed all those fake titles like they do in that conference, we’d have 9.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Texas has won the same amount of natty’s in the past 15 years as aggy in its history*

*Not including the Good Housekeeping National titles the pathetic gomers starting claiming when they conference hopped.  If we claimed all those fake titles like they do in that conference, we’d have 9.  

If Herman plays his cards right he could have a string of Big 12 titles for the next few years, Just have to figure out how to keep all of these talented QBs around

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Your 2nd to most recent “claimed” Title was was 49 years ago and was rewarded in December before you lost the Cotton Bowl by 2 TD’s.  How can you claim a title before the season ends then get blown out in your bowl game?

One of those good housekeeping titles 100 years ago, A&M didn’t allow a point all season and outscored their opponents 275-0 in 10 games.  I would say that’s deserving.  

19 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Your 2nd to most recent “claimed” Title was was 49 years ago and was rewarded in December before you lost the Cotton Bowl by 2 TD’s.  How can you claim a title before the season ends then get blown out in your bowl game?

One of those good housekeeping titles 100 years ago, A&M didn’t allow a point all season and outscored their opponents 275-0 in 10 games.  I would say that’s deserving.  

Claimed titles are not real titles, ask UCF. Surely you don't count "claimed titles"

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Not true, they have claimed many of the recent titles Bama has won. Win as a conference, lose as a conference.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Every school claims AP titles.  That’s how the system was back then.  Don’t hate the player, hate the game.   

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Every school claims AP titles.  That’s how the system was back then.  Don’t hate the player, hate the game.   

1970 was the coaches title that was awarded in December before Notre Dame dominated you in the Cotton Bowl.  Nebraska won the AP by actually winning all of their games 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

1970 was the coaches title that was awarded in December before Notre Dame dominated you in the Cotton Bowl.  Nebraska won the AP by actually winning all of their games 

Who’s name is in the books for the championship? 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

Who’s name is in the books for the championship? 

Texas was awarded by the coaches before the end of the season.  

Nebraska after all games were played by the AP

They shouldn’t count your big win over Georgia using that logic.  Just give all of the favorites wins and crown Bama the Champion.  They could have done that before the season and saved a lot of time and effort.  It will probably save a lot of players from injuries as well.