Media Bias

Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

And these liberal bullies think these kids still deserved to be attacked on social media.  The bullies include an editor for the NYT.  Talk about road rage - stories like this give me the screaming Red A__.

This is the hidden content, please

Interesting take that I’ve seen.  Rumors are that RBG is on life support. 

This attack on the Catholic kids is just a precursor to Amy Coney Barrett being nominated for the Supreme Court. 

She has black kids, so the racist thing is out. She's female, so no #Metoo. The libs have already been going after the Knights of Columbus in other appointees. It's seems her being Catholic is all they have. Painting all Catholics as bad seems like a good place to start.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

This attack on the Catholic kids is just a precursor to Amy Coney Barrett being nominated for the Supreme Court. 

She has black kids, so the racist thing is out. She's female, so no #Metoo. The libs have already been going after the Knights of Columbus in other appointees. It's seems her being Catholic is all they have. Painting all Catholics as bad seems like a good place to start.

Good point, and easy for the Far Left who hates Christianty anyway. 

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Democrats, new and seasoned, are a childish pathetic lot.

Anyone else find it funny that the Muslim congresswoman is siding with the Black Hebrew Israelites?   I’m pretty sure they would throw her off a building if they had the chance, but I guess she is used to being suppressed by males.  

34 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Anyone else find it funny that the Muslim congresswoman is siding with the Black Hebrew Israelites?   I’m pretty sure they would throw her off a building if they had the chance, but I guess she is used to being suppressed by males.  

Just shows they will align with anyone as long as they oppose the Trump supporter.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Toxic masculinity!!!!!   It is SOOOOOOO wrong!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lara Logan unloads on the Liberal Media.  Since she works for CBS, she’s probably right with her last line saying,  “this interview is professional suicide for me”.

And the Big Dummy who posted this put the wrong link in.  Still, kudos to Lara Logan.  Here’s the correct link with the Big Dummies apology.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:55 AM, PhatMack19 said:

That’s why they’re called rumors. RBG is back on the bench. But then again, maybe it’s a deep state robot.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

That’s why they’re called rumors. RBG is back on the bench. But then again, maybe it’s a deep state robot.

Not sure the AI builders could make one look that old :) 

Btw, it may have been a rumor, but you weren’t sure for 28 days lol.

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It’s called HIPPA. We weren’t supposed to know until she decided to release. 

Rumor=gossip, does it not?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It’s called HIPPA. We weren’t supposed to know until she decided to release. 

Rumor=gossip, does it not?

I think the old scoundrel just wanted to get Conservatives all excited, lol.

Rumor=gossip?  Most of the time, but rumor could equal opinion - to tell the truth, I’m not sure.  If you hear opinion, and pass it on, without thought, then I’d consider it gossip.  What do you call what much of the liberal media did in the Covington HS kids case, and Smollett?  And I’m not trying to pin you down, just curious if you had something different than fake news.  And I’m fascinated that they continually report these events without researching or validating.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I think the old scoundrel just wanted to get Conservatives all excited, lol.

Rumor=gossip?  Most of the time, but rumor could equal opinion - to tell the truth, I’m not sure.  If you hear opinion, and pass it on, without thought, then I’d consider it gossip.  What do you call what much of the liberal media did in the Covington HS kids case, and Smollett?  And I’m not trying to pin you down, just curious if you had something different than fake news.  And I’m fascinated that they continually report these events without researching or validating.

A few days there were "rumors" that Jussie Smollet case was not what the press, the celebrities, and the democratic Presidential candidates made it out to be.