Media Bias

Hagar

All conservatives know it’s true.  Even some liberals.  I find the fact that all liberals don’t know it very disturbing.  Not only is there bias news, but also fake news, primarily due to the Lefts hatred of Trump (TDS).  The bias can take several forms.  Headlines on the Left might say, BORDER PATROL USES TEAR GAS ON IMMIGRANTS, while headlines on the right might say, IMMIGRANTS ATTACK BORDER PATROL WITH ROCKS.  Both equally true, but worded to satisfy their readers.  What is more dangerous, imo, is the guise of simply not reporting events that don’t fit ones agenda.  While discussing events on another venue, I’ve posted significant things (again, imo) that have occurred.  The Liberals will accuse me of posting fake news.  I have to research for a sight they’ll accept.  Several times, none of the MSM Left sites have reported anything.  I usually end up posting a local TV or Newspaper in the area where the incident occurred.  Cest la vie.

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, westend1 said:

Boo hoo

Here was your chance to invoke an intellectual conversation on this board, provide contradictory evidence to the premise of the topic to kickstart a debate, and your reply is "Boo hoo". Correct me if I'm wrong (rhetorical as can be) but who was the person, on multiple occasions, that tried to blame me and many other posters of preventing intellectual debates on this board? You constantly make childish posts like this, which is fine, but then try to blame others for the direction of the debate. In fact, my choice to fight back at the childishness with childishness was based mainly on you. And as your past posts have shown, you will just run like a frightened schoolgirl, only to emerge at a later date flailing childish quips while screaming the inability for debate is due to Conservatives. Seriously, how are you not embarrassed?

On 1/11/2019 at 3:55 PM, westend1 said:

Boo hoo

You just identified yourself as a typical liberal.  No outrage that the American people are being manipulated by a Liberal Propaganda Outlet, broadcasting under the guise of a news network. They’re trying to imitate Rush Limbaugh, but they do it by lying, omission and misleading comments.  A recent example, the NYT ran an article that actually stated there’s no proof of Trump/Russian collusion.  The CNN headline, Trump Denies Russian Collusion.  And most liberals eat it up like a kid with candy.  Most liberals have been filled with so much leftist propaganda, they have no idea what’s going on.  I do know liberals that don’t absorb all the bull feces, but the rest are nothing more that Left Wing Loons.  Sadly, your Boo hoo puts you in that category.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

I think he is condescending to someone who is not from a large metropolitan area.  And all this time, I thought the dems were the ones who demanded we treat all people with dignity and respect?

No, dims fiddled while California burned and partied in Puerto Rico instead of hashing out a budget deal. Shutdowns should affect all government employees and their travel money. They show no respect but fly under the guise of compassion.

Sorry, wrong thread for my post, but i'll leave it.

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is great!  When the race card backfires...

CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege’. Webb Informs Her He’s Black.

Can’t make this up.  Webb handled if perfectly.  His show is great...he’s a no-nonsense straight shooter.

They are starting to realize they are #FakeNews?

CNN's @JeffreyToobin on Buzzfeed story and the Special Counsel's response: "I just think this is a bad day for us... it reinforces every bad stereotype about the news media." cnn.it/2sxa9sI