Grapeland 65 Livingston 27/FINAL

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

A little surprised by that margin.  Grapeland must have a pretty good team.

Grapeland is good, but not that good.

That was the worst I've seen Livingston play this year; the body language was terrible. They didn't try at all after halftime. They just didn't show up. Very disappointing.

37 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Grapeland is good, but not that good.

That was the worst I've seen Livingston play this year; the body language was terrible. They didn't try at all after halftime. They just didn't show up. Very disappointing.

Does Livingston go as the 3 ball goes?   The night I saw them they were shooting the mess out of the ball and actually had some decent length inside.  They looked poised to make some noise.  

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Does Livingston go as the 3 ball goes?   The night I saw them they were shooting the mess out of the ball and actually had some decent length inside.  They looked poised to make some noise.  Y

You're talking about the orangefield game? That was fun but sad.

I wouldn't say they live/die by the three. It sort of just flows in the game.

Livingston has been bad for a while and this year they finally have the athletes to compete. 

This year, they're winning games by outmuscling people. Basketball smart teams are a problem for them because they can't stay focused for all 32 minutes.

The good thing is the core of the team is sophomores, two are starting now and maybe the third will be back by district. They'll be scary the next two years if they trust the offense.