I know its a little early.

prepballfan

A lot of good baseball this year. With PNG, Nederland, Vidor, Barbers Hill,  and Dayton being the playoff contenders. PAM and Cleveland will be decent, but a very strong baseball district.

We match up with 22-5a which will be GCM (Very Strong), Friendswood (Strong), Galena Park (Good), Santa Fe (Very Strong), plus Texas City, Galveston Ball, Crosby, and Baytown Lee. It's going to be tough first round matchups.

I know PNG will have good pitching this year and a solid team, Nederland returns some really good players, Dayton split with us last year and they are solid again this year, not sure on Vidor, and BH will be young, but tough. BH will have only 5 seniors this year and the rest underclassmen. I see a lot of split series and it wouldn't surprise me if the district champ has 3 district losses. there will be some really good HS school games being played.

18 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

A lot of good baseball this year. With PNG, Nederland, Vidor, Barbers Hill,  and Dayton being the playoff contenders. PAM and Cleveland will be decent, but a very strong baseball district.

We match up with 22-5a which will be GCM (GOOD), Friendswood (Strong), Galena Park (Good), Santa Fe (Very Strong), plus Texas City, Galveston Ball, Crosby, and Baytown Lee. It's going to be tough first round matchups.

I know PNG will have good pitching this year and a solid team, Nederland returns some really good players, Dayton split with us last year and they are solid again this year, not sure on Vidor, and BH will be young, but tough. BH will have only 5 seniors this year and the rest underclassmen. I see a lot of split series and it wouldn't surprise me if the district champ has 3 district losses. there will be some really good HS school games being played.

Probably gonna be  Friendswood, Santa Fe and everyone else. Cant wait to see some baseball  thats for sure..