Idea for a high school football podcast

NHSBulldogFan

First off happy new year to everyone, I want to float an idea for a podcast at you guys and girls to see what your thoughts are. This is kind of an idea i've had for awile and I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea or not. The idea for the podcast is to examine some of the classic games in the history of Texas High School Football. Ill use an example from the past.

1999 Stephenville vs. PNG. the idea will be to examine both Stephenville and PNG's 1997 and 1998 seasons, covering the 1999 season for both teams in its entirety leading up to the Finals, examining the great players such as Kendall Briles, Dustin Long ect.  and the aftermath of the game for both schools. Let me know what yall think.

On 1/1/2019 at 6:39 PM, NHSBulldogFan said:

First off happy new year to everyone, I want to float an idea for a podcast at you guys and girls to see what your thoughts are. This is kind of an idea i've had for awile and I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea or not. The idea for the podcast is to examine some of the classic games in the history of Texas High School Football. Ill use an example from the past.

1999 Stephenville vs. PNG. the idea will be to examine both Stephenville and PNG's 1997 and 1998 seasons, covering the 1999 season for both teams in its entirety leading up to the Finals, examining the great players such as Kendall Briles, Dustin Long ect.  and the aftermath of the game for both schools. Let me know what yall think.

Not sure if it is your examples but I love it

On 1/1/2019 at 6:39 PM, NHSBulldogFan said:

I would actually consider being a part of this is some way or another.