Ready The Clown Car!

Reagan

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ok, he said it. What are we going to do about it? If you ran for president, would skeletons come out of your closet? Could you do a better job than Trump?

The female dog who called Trump a mother........, is a congresswoman. Instead of that bothering you, you pull up what Trump has said. Please stop sitting on that pedestal of yours, looking down on us deplorables if that is all the justification you need for her potty mouth.

I’m not qualified to be President, so no, I could not do better. That precludes me from having my own opinions?

Where in here can you find I condoned that language? You’re kind of perched up there on something looking down and judging me by some standard you hold for anyone taking a liberal position.

Im not that old, but I can remember a time when everyone watched and listened to the president. Even if you didn't particularly agree with what he had to say. Our greatest generation would not be called that if they didn't do everything they could to follow the president's lead. Imagine where we would be if no one heard FDR's first fireside chat or JFK's speech about going to the moon. I will be watching closely for the leader of the free world to make a stand on something.

22 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

In my best Chief Brody voice, "We're gonna need a bigger clown car".

This is the hidden content, please

I’m thinking bus.  Btw, anyone want to bet on Beto?  He’s a cinch to throw his dress, err, hat into the ring.  The Dems see him as the second coming of JFK.  He’s so much less.

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Let’s see him try to take our cheeseburgers....

Cory Booker: ‘This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain’ People Eating Meat

Again...mental illness.

That’s the pathetic truth about libs, they can’t just do their own stupid thing, they want to insist everyone else do it with them...enforced by law if possible.

The garbage coming out of these democrats is amazing.

Libs not wanting to have sex because of Trump means less little libs...lets just pray he's in office 2 terms.

From the article:

Dr. Susan Block, a sex therapist known for her HBO appearances, best-selling books, and appearances on TV networks such as Oprah, believes if you're not getting intimate these days, it is all because of the negative vibes she sees emanating from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

“It has had a big impact. For some people Trump's campaign and presidency has created a type of PTSD — what I call ‘Post-Trump Sex Disorder’,” she said during an interview with 

, a liberal publication.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Libs not wanting to have sex because of Trump means less little libs...lets just pray he's in office 2 terms.

From the article:

Dr. Susan Block, a sex therapist known for her HBO appearances, best-selling books, and appearances on TV networks such as Oprah, believes if you're not getting intimate these days, it is all because of the negative vibes she sees emanating from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

“It has had a big impact. For some people Trump's campaign and presidency has created a type of PTSD — what I call ‘Post-Trump Sex Disorder’,” she said during an interview with 

, a liberal publication.

+1000000

MAGA!!!

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Another Soviet-loving, God-hating communist has entered the Democratic race:  Go Bernie, Go Bernie!  This really is going to fun to watch!  You think the DNC is going to screw him again this time around? 

Super delegates are not going to be allowed this time around. Levels the field a lot.

How in the hell can you call Bernie a Soviet lover with a straight face when Orange Man says he believes Putin over our intelligence on North Korea? Talk about sheeple.

And why do you call him God hating? Because he is Jewish? Judge mental bunch of hogwash.

16 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Super delegates are not going to be allowed this time around. Levels the field a lot.

How in the hell can you call Bernie a Soviet lover with a straight face when Orange Man says he believes Putin over our intelligence on North Korea? Talk about sheeple.

And why do you call him God hating? Because he is Jewish? Judge mental bunch of hogwash.

Well, you defend him to the hilt. How about you give us Sander's platform, you know, what he has in mind to change this country for the better and why you agree with it?

24 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You do know that ol' Bernie honeymooned in the Soviet Union?  As for as God hating, not all Jews are religious.  Carl Reiner and his meat-headed son are Jews and they are atheist!

55 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You do know that ol' Bernie honeymooned in the Soviet Union?  As for as God hating, not all Jews are religious.  Carl Reiner and his meat-headed son are Jews and they are atheist!

So people hate God if they don’t meet your standard of religiosity?

28 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So people hate God if they don’t meet your standard of religiosity?

Not at all.  Just stating a fact just because one is Jewish doesn't mean they are religious.  I used Carl Reiner as an example:  Carl Reiner admits he's a Jew and an atheist. 

I see you conveniently avoided my Comrade Sanders' honeymoon commit!