Seahawks @ Dallas ***NFC WILD CARD GAME***

Cowboys Playoffs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Dallas Cowboys

This will be only the second time that these two teams have met in the playoffs. The last time was in '06 Seattle. Also a wild card game. It ended with Romo fumbling the snap for a potential game winning field goal. Seahawks won 21-20. A game that most of us Cowboy fans would like to forget. I would like to see the Cowboys come into this game with a lot of attitude and win this thing.

I'm not sure how old all of you are, but there was a time back in the 70’s where it was just expected that Dallas would be in the playoffs every year and compete for the SB. The losses were hard to cope with. Us Cowboy fans have been let down for so long now that we have learned to cope with losing. We aren’t confident in Dallas winning any game much less a playoff game. I know for me, I feel like they can beat Seattle, but in the back of my mind, I’m hesitant guaranteeing a win like I use to. I think lots of us think something will happen that will cost them the game. I will say I was encouraged how they won that game last Sunday. You can say, well that was the Giants, and the game shouldn’t have been close, but that was two teams that had nothing to play for and both teams played their rears off. 

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

I'm not sure how old all of you are, but there was a time back in the 70’s where it was just expected that Dallas would be in the playoffs every year and compete for the SB. The losses were hard to cope with. Us Cowboy fans have been let down for so long now that we have learned to cope with losing. We aren’t confident in Dallas winning any game much less a playoff game. I know for me, I feel like they can beat Seattle, but in the back of my mind, I’m hesitant guaranteeing a win like I use to. I think lots of us think something will happen that will cost them the game. I will say I was encouraged how they won that game last Sunday. You can say, well that was the Giants, and the game shouldn’t have been close, but that was two teams that had nothing to play for and both teams played their rears off. 

That was the years before free agency. Also, we kept the same coaching staff for years. Now, we can never know if we will have the same players or coaches year in and year out. Richard was here for one season, did very well with our defense, and has several teams wanting to interview him fo HC. That's just one example.