Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hook'em

Texans clinch AFC South

35 posts in this topic

In TJ Yates "Playoff win" he threw for a whopping 159 yards

Foster ran for 180 and 3 TDs

and the defense had two scores.

What a phenomenal effort by TJ Yates. They couldn't have done it without a such a stellar performance from Yates. He was instrumental. Can't believe they let that go. What did he do after he left? Surely he went on to win an MVP somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better hope the Colts don't continue to improve. They (if Luck who is still in his 20's stays healthy) might own the AFC South in the years ahead. Regardless, right now I am pulling for KC. I think Mahomes will be the greatest NFL QB for the next 10-15 years after Brees and Brady the GOAT retires. I would have loved to have seen Mahomes a Texan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

Better hope the Colts don't continue to improve. They (if Luck who is still in his 20's stays healthy) might own the AFC South in the years ahead. Regardless, right now I am pulling for KC. I think Mahomes will be the greatest NFL QB for the next 10-15 years after Brees and Brady the GOAT retires. I would have loved to have seen Mahomes a Texan!

Mahomes has to prove himself in the postseason. I think Indy wins in KC this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Mahomes is the real deal, in my opinion. If they lose this weekend, that won't change my mind.

I think he will be a great qb but it's tough for young qb's in the playoffs. I'm definitely betting the over in the KC/Indy game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

I think he will be a great qb but it's tough for young qb's in the playoffs. I'm definitely betting the over in the KC/Indy game. 

I hear you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Mahomes has to prove himself in the postseason. I think Indy wins in KC this weekend. 

Next season will determine just how good Mahomes is. A lot of QBs have encouraging/impressive rookie years (i'm not calling out names) but the second season tells the tale. 

Hook'em likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0