Texans clinch AFC South

In TJ Yates "Playoff win" he threw for a whopping 159 yards

Foster ran for 180 and 3 TDs

and the defense had two scores.

What a phenomenal effort by TJ Yates. They couldn't have done it without a such a stellar performance from Yates. He was instrumental. Can't believe they let that go. What did he do after he left? Surely he went on to win an MVP somewhere.

Guest ECBucFan

Better hope the Colts don't continue to improve. They (if Luck who is still in his 20's stays healthy) might own the AFC South in the years ahead. Regardless, right now I am pulling for KC. I think Mahomes will be the greatest NFL QB for the next 10-15 years after Brees and Brady the GOAT retires. I would have loved to have seen Mahomes a Texan!

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

Better hope the Colts don't continue to improve. They (if Luck who is still in his 20's stays healthy) might own the AFC South in the years ahead. Regardless, right now I am pulling for KC. I think Mahomes will be the greatest NFL QB for the next 10-15 years after Brees and Brady the GOAT retires. I would have loved to have seen Mahomes a Texan!

Mahomes has to prove himself in the postseason. I think Indy wins in KC this weekend.