CFP Semi-Finals

PhatMack19

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

We could have saved a lot of time and just put Bama & Clemson in the championship 

True story.  Or had Georgia and Clemson play for a chance to play Bama.  I think it was fairly obvious to everyone except the committee it was a pretty deep drop off after the first 3.   And there was no chance for a sec snooze fest like the Bama-LSU year.   Bama and Georgia are both gonna score. 

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They need to ban ND & OU from the CFP until they join real conferences.  

We woulda let you get a whiff of our jocks when you got to see us beat the “greatest team ever” for a natty.  All you had to do was ask nicely.  And you didn’t have to drive to Tuscaloosa to do it either.  

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kyler padding his stats before half.  That’s how you win Heisman’s.   Oh and playing in a league with no defense 

Is that how Johnny Cokehead did it?  Because I hate the break it to you, Kyler is better at every facet of the game than the greatest QB that didn’t have the sense to transfer out of that hellhole.   Obviously Kyler is way smarter, although arguably equally douchy.  

Gotta give credit where credit is due, blow u didn't give up and pack it in after going down 28-0 even though bama shot themselves in the foot many, many times. I hope Clemson can play the role of David a week from Monday, but I don't trust a true freshman qb vs. Saban's defense.

7 hours ago, LocknLoad said:

Is this the best the little whatever has to offer!!

i couldn't care any less about OU winning the whole thing, but it would be nice to see Bama eliminated. Almost had to eat your words. Funny how aggy tucks their tail and runs from a conference they couldn't win, then thumbs their nose at it while going to another conference they can't win, but somehow find an allegiance they never possessed in the Big XII. Hatred for Texas consumes all of you.....what a flag to bear. Keep admiring Bama instead of finding a way to beat them and you will always achieve the same success you had in the conference you now hate. Hate is such a motivator with pitiful results.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

i couldn't care any less about OU winning the whole thing, but it would be nice to see Bama eliminated. Almost had to eat your words. Funny how aggy tucks their tail and runs from a conference they couldn't win, then thumbs their nose at it while going to another conference they can't win, but somehow find an allegiance they never possessed in the Big XII. Hatred for Texas consumes all of you.....what a flag to bear. Keep admiring Bama instead of finding a way to beat them and you will always achieve the same success you had in the conference you now hate. Hate is such a motivator with pitiful results.

To be fair, I don’t think aggy realized they could ride jocks without shame until they joined the hillbilly conference.  There, riding Bama’s coattails is no more taboo than marrying your cousin.   So in truth, I'm not sure aggy knew it was a thing.  Otherwise, they could have been okay with sucking for years, and merely piggybacked big brother’s accomplishments as their own.  But let’s be happy for them; they have apparently finally found peace with their mediocrity after searching for three quarters of a century.  I say let them be blissful in their ignorance.