Build Wall or Shut Down the Border

Hagar

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From your 2 posts I can tell you’re another reasonable lib, but here you are.

Miriam Webster Dictionary:

definition of invasion: an act of invading, especially of an army for conquest or plunder

That ain’t what’s happening from south of the border.

17 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Miriam Webster Dictionary:

definition of invasion: an act of invading, especially of an army for conquest or plunder

That ain’t what’s happening from south of the border.

You are wrong, that’s exactly what is happening.

Even your Democrats were calling it a crisis before Trump came along.

Do some research and see how many are crossing our border illegally each year and tell me what you call it.

We haven’t seen the last of these caravans, you can count on it.

27 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Facts are facts and opinions are just that. 

Care to discuss those that you feel are not facts?

Wow. Do you really want to repeat your embarrassing display of lack of knowledge again, coupled with your condescension that only a child could relate to. 

From you post:

Fact: More terror suspects have entered the U.S from Canada than from Mexico. Opinion. More have been caught on the northern border. We don't have a clue as to how many have actually entered from either border. Considering Canada has a stricter boarder, one can assume that more would get caught on that border. Again, clearly Opinion.

Fact: Russia is clear and present danger. Opinion: Obama, Hillary, and most of the Democrats didn't think Russia was a clear and present danger until Trump was elected.

Fact: U.S. has begun to withdraw from Syria. (Russia benefits) Opinion: Time will tell if Russia benefits. Until then it is conjecture, therefore opinion.

Fact: Russia landed two Nuclear bombers in Venezuela.

Fact: Manafort owes Russia $10 million.

Fact: Trump believes Putin over United States Flat out lie. How embarrassing for you to repeat Democrat talking points.

Fact: Wall is smoke and mirrors Opinion naturally...and oh so silly. Again, how embarrassing for you to repeat Democrat talking points.

Fact: US. Airports are vulnerable due to Government shutdown. Possibly, but still opinion. I wouldn't argue this one if you was the only point you tried to make.

Fact: Trump gives Saudi Prince a pass. Until you define and list what was discussed between the two, it remains OPINION.

Fact: Obama and Clinton cannot help. What's your point?

Fact: U.S. Generals refuse to work for this President (Republican or Democrat) Too many acting positions. Flat out lie. Again, how embarrassing for you.

Fact: Trump is not Republican True. And most people agree. What's your point?

Fact: Border Security is not a wall. EL CHAPO escaped from Mexico prison under a wall  Are your really trying to further the tired and untruthful Democrat talking point that people believe a wall will fix everything? Really, are you trying to push this narrative. If so, how oh so embarrassing for you.

Fact: Drones are used to go over walls. So? What's your point?

Fact: Dem or Rep. can justify a shurdown. I can only laugh at this line.

Fact: Muller will show and tell. Maybe, not likely. Still very much OPINION.

Fact: South Korea and China pose a present threat to the U.S. Probably China, probably not South Korea. Do you even know which country is the communist one ran by a dictator. Facts point to no. And of course, another OPINION.

Fact: 2020 will not be a repeat. Clearly Opinion.

If this was a graded test you would not rate up to an F. This has to be really embarrassing for you.

4 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Lol. Englebert thinks he is really smart.  What do you do for a living?  Just curious 

Trolling you. Of course, you make that easy.

Please back up your claim that I think I'm smart. What evidence points you in this direction? Put up or shut up. We know, we know, you will just run.

Who was it that tried to claim that we couldn't have an intellectual conversation on this board because of the Conservatives? Who tried to claim that me and the Conservatives ran off many of the other posters due to childish comments? Again, who made those claims? You've shown your intellectual prowess on this board time and time again. In the profane words of westend1..boo hoo and LOL. 

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

To disagree does not make one a troll because he doesn't share your views or chooses not to engage you. 

I welcome people that disagree and will debate.  Most lefties on here won’t and just post and run. If you’re a Lib, then own it.  You don’t have to lie and embellish your personal situation to gain pitty while saying you are a Republican. 

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Do you really want to repeat your embarrassing display of lack of knowledge again, coupled with your condescension that only a child could relate to. 

From you post:

Fact: More terror suspects have entered the U.S from Canada than from Mexico. Opinion. More have been caught on the northern border. We don't have a clue as to how many have actually entered from either border. Considering Canada has a stricter boarder, one can assume that more would get caught on that border. Again, clearly Opinion.

Fact: Russia is clear and present danger. Opinion: Obama, Hillary, and most of the Democrats didn't think Russia was a clear and present danger until Trump was elected.

Fact: U.S. has begun to withdraw from Syria. (Russia benefits) Opinion: Time will tell if Russia benefits. Until then it is conjecture, therefore opinion.

Fact: Russia landed two Nuclear bombers in Venezuela.

Fact: Manafort owes Russia $10 million.

Fact: Trump believes Putin over United States Flat out lie. How embarrassing for you to repeat Democrat talking points.

Fact: Wall is smoke and mirrors Opinion naturally...and oh so silly. Again, how embarrassing for you to repeat Democrat talking points.

Fact: US. Airports are vulnerable due to Government shutdown. Possibly, but still opinion. I wouldn't argue this one if you was the only point you tried to make.

Fact: Trump gives Saudi Prince a pass. Until you define and list what was discussed between the two, it remains OPINION.

Fact: Obama and Clinton cannot help. What's your point?

Fact: U.S. Generals refuse to work for this President (Republican or Democrat) Too many acting positions. Flat out lie. Again, how embarrassing for you.

Fact: Trump is not Republican True. And most people agree. What's your point?

Fact: Border Security is not a wall. EL CHAPO escaped from Mexico prison under a wall  Are your really trying to further the tired and untruthful Democrat talking point that people believe a wall will fix everything? Really, are you trying to push this narrative. If so, how oh so embarrassing for you.

Fact: Drones are used to go over walls. So? What's your point?

Fact: Dem or Rep. can justify a shurdown. I can only laugh at this line.

Fact: Muller will show and tell. Maybe, not likely. Still very much OPINION.

Fact: South Korea and China pose a present threat to the U.S. Probably China, probably not South Korea. Do you even know which country is the communist one ran by a dictator. Facts point to no. And of course, another OPINION.

Fact: 2020 will not be a repeat. Clearly Opinion.

If this was a graded test you would not rate up to an F. This has to be really embarrassing for you.

Russia is clear a present danger?  Do you believe that Russia is a

allie of the U.S.? If you believe that then Comey, Flynn and Manafort are innocent.

Trump believed Putin over US intelligence was not a lie. HELSINKI  

Fox news reports that after CIA  briefing, senators lay blame on Saudi Prince. Trump expressed his intent to maintain a relationship with Saudi Arabia in the wake of Jamal Khashoggis death.

2020 will not be a repeat. Coney and Manafort will be in prison.  My opinion is that we will have a Republican President. It will not be Trump.

Both Democrats and Republicans can justify shutdown. My opinion is that there are better ways to settle disagreements. Both parties went home over the weekend. Trump does not need Congressional approval. 

Trump is not a Republican.   He needs to stop running the U.S. With his gut. Shut up, and stop tweeting. 

U.S. Generals refuse to work for Trump.  He will not listen. He knows better than anyone. He believes he would have made a great General.

My point about drones is that in today's world it's all about sophisticated technology. China is making a man made moon. We have cars that drive themselves. Present a plan that we all can buy into along with a fence.

Border Security and Health Care.

59 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You are wrong, that’s exactly what is happening.

Even your Democrats were calling it a crisis before Trump came along.

Do some research and see how many are crossing our border illegally each year and tell me what you call it.

We haven’t seen the last of these caravans, you can count on it.

I just don’t think crisis equals invasion. Therefore border control falls under powers granted to the congress under Article 1, section 8. I couldn’t find the word border anywhere in Article 4.

I haven’t seen or heard of anyone on the other side of the border using arms against our military. The bad ones don’t get guns until they get here. It’s not an invasion. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I welcome people that disagree and will debate.  Most lefties on here won’t and just post and run. If you’re a Lib, then own it.  You don’t have to lie and embellish your personal situation to gain pitty while saying you are a Republican. 

Bless your hearrt!

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I just don’t think crisis equals invasion. Therefore border control falls under powers granted to the congress under Article 1, section 8. I couldn’t find the word border anywhere in Article 4.

I haven’t seen or heard of anyone on the other side of the border using arms against our military. The bad ones don’t get guns until they get here. It’s not an invasion. 

An invasion has nothing to do with whether the invaders are armed.

Do some research...the numbers coming across (just those that we know about) are  alarming.

19 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Russia is clear a present danger?  Do you believe that Russia is a

allie of the U.S.? If you believe that then Comey, Flynn and Manafort are innocent.

Trump believed Putin over US intelligence was not a lie. HELSINKI  

Fox news reports that after CIA  briefing, senators lay blame on Saudi Prince. Trump expressed his intent to maintain a relationship with Saudi Arabia in the wake of Jamal Khashoggis death.

2020 will not be a repeat. Coney and Manafort will be in prison.  My opinion is that we will have a Republican President. It will not be Trump.

Both Democrats and Republicans can justify shutdown. My opinion is that there are better ways to settle disagreements. Both parties went home over the weekend. Trump does not need Congressional approval. 

Trump is not a Republican.   He needs to stop running the U.S. With his gut. Shut up, and stop tweeting. 

U.S. Generals refuse to work for Trump.  He will not listen. He knows better than anyone. He believes he would have made a great General.

My point about drones is that in today's world it's all about sophisticated technology. China is making a man made moon. We have cars that drive themselves. Present a plan that we all can buy into along with a fence.

Border Security and Health Care.

You continue to embarrass yourself.

You claim Russia is a clear and present danger. Maybe true, maybe not. What is crystal clear is that it is an opinion, even though you hilariously claim that as fact.

You claim Trump will not be reelected in 2020. Maybe true, maybe not. Again, this is opinion and not fact. The 3rd graders are still laughing.

You claim U.S. Generals refuse to work for Trump. You are so cute when you try to claim facts.

I'll just stop here. It's hard to type when you are laughing...especially at and not with someone. You tried to pass your opinions as fact, which shows how woefully devoid you are of common sense. But please keep trying, you might catch up one day. In the meantime, we can keep laughing at you.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You continue to embarrass yourself.

You claim Russia is a clear and present danger. Maybe true, maybe not. What is crystal clear is that it is an opinion, even though you hilariously claim that as fact.

You claim Trump will not be reelected in 2020. Maybe true, maybe not. Again, this is opinion and not fact. The 3rd graders are still laughing.

You claim U.S. Generals refuse to work for Trump. You are so cute when you try to claim facts.

I'll just stop here. It's hard to type when you are laughing...especially at and not with someone. You tried to pass your opinions as fact, which shows how woefully devoid you are of common sense. But please keep trying, you might catch up one day. In the meantime, we can keep laughing at you.

Slow down. I said it was my opinion that he would not be elected. So now you claim FOX is fake news? 

Slow down. I said it was my opinion that he would not be elected. So now you claim FOX is fake news? 

You claimed it as FACT. I called you out saying it was an opinion. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

And why are you claiming I said anything about Fox News? The fantasy world you live in is fodder for us sane folks. Keep the entertainment going.

You have not provided any information. No debating only insults.

You definitely quoted the correct post on this one.

And it is very, very difficult, if not impossible, to have a "debate" with someone that doesn't know fact from opinion, which is the only thing I was challenging. Do you really think you possess debating skills? Now that is funny.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

An invasion has nothing to do with whether the invaders are armed.

Do some research...the numbers coming across (just those that we know about) are  alarming.

Definitions of words matter to the courts. What is happening does not meet that definition in my estimation. We need secure borders. The debate should be over what that looks like and how we fund it. Look, you and I are both Americans, we both want what’s best for the country. That debate has been going on since Jefferson and Madison went at it over states rights versus federalism. If the congress had any cojones, and I’m talking both parties here, they’d get the government back open then openly debate, negotiate, compromise, and come up with a plan that realistically addresses the problem. We may need more wall, but I don’t believe it should be the centerpiece. I’d be interested in your sources documenting the tsunami of immigrants you believe is coming at us.  

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

You claimed it as FACT. I called you out saying it was an opinion. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

And why are you claiming I said anything about Fox News? The fantasy world you live in is fodder for us sane folks. Keep the entertainment going.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I clearly stated it was my opinion Trump would not be President .  I even made the same statement to Tiger 2010 in the previous post. 

you tend to read what you want to read, then employ everyone who disagrees  has TDS.

I'll make it easy for you. 

you are right, I was wrong.