Build Wall or Shut Down the Border

Hagar

One thing that scares me about declaring an emergency is that the Liberals, when resuming power, could easily reciprocate by declaring Man Made Global Warming as a national emergency...paving the way to enact many, many loony and cost prohibitive measures...spending wasting billions (possibly trillions) of our tax dollars, suffocating industries/businesses, and inflicting lasting harm to our overall economy. The loons are already screaming for such measures. Giving them an easy path to enact such lunacy is scary.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

One thing that scares me about declaring an emergency is that the Liberals, when resuming power, could easily reciprocate by declaring Man Made Global Warming as a national emergency...paving the way to enact many, many loony and cost prohibitive measures...spending wasting billions (possibly trillions) of our tax dollars, suffocating industries/businesses, and inflicting lasting harm to our overall economy. The loons are already screaming for such measures. Giving them an easy path to enact such lunacy is scary.

We should do that.  All it would take is for the rich to pay their fair share.

17 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Heard today that our veterans are not getting paid due to the shut down. Is this true? If so, why are they not getting paid but the politicians are? If it’s a government shut down cut the pay to the politicians. They would then have some incentives to reach an agreement.

I still contend that stopping welfare checks would get the Dems on board.  Shutdown all Govt Housing.  Harsh measures, but it's all the Dems understand.  

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I still contend that stopping welfare checks would get the Dems on board.  Shutdown all Govt Housing.  Harsh measures, but it's all the Dems understand.  

I still don’t understand the demoncrats take on border security. How can they not see that we have a major problem? How can they get elected into office when they do not care about the security of America? How can American people vote for the demoncrats? 

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I still don’t understand the demoncrats take on border security. How can they not see that we have a major problem? How can they get elected into office when they do not care about the security of America? How can American people vote for the demoncrats? 

Questions I repeatedly ask myself.  Only explanation I can come up with, they’re Democrats first and Americans second.

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Orange Man bad is all they know.  Trump could find a cure for Cancer and they would protest that he didn’t give away for free.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Indoctrination 

The Southern border has been without a wall since forever.  All of a sudden it is a major problem.  Talk about indoctrination by trump.  More like brainwashing..  4 thousand would be terrorists did not come across.  Maybe by plane but not by the border.

Every new subdivision and big building in this country was built by undocumented workers.  Trump got two or three right now making up his beds in mar lago.  That's why there is no wall.  You wanted them here so you could exploit them financially. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The Southern border has been without a wall since forever.  All of a sudden it is a major problem.  Talk about indoctrination by trump.  More like brainwashing..  4 thousand would be terrorists did not come across.  Maybe by plane but not by the border.

Every new subdivision and big building in this country was built by undocumented workers.  Trump got two or three right now making up his beds in mar lago.  That's why there is no wall.  You wanted them here so you could exploit them financially. 

It is only a problem because Trump is trying to get a wall built.  Surely you have see the videos from the past showing the dim leaders talking about how bad illegals are for the U.S.  So no, it has not become a major problem now, but that is what you are led to believe.  The dims are strictly looking at the votes, plain and simple.  

The great Ronald Reagan said that a nation without borders is not a nation at all.  Kind of what we are, wouldn't you agree.  Stop being led to believe that this has just now become an issue.  You're just following the lead that the dims want you to follow.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The southern border became a bigger problem when Obama decided to not follow existing laws and started the catch & release at the border.  

This is why the wall is needed.  Man power & technology is needed as well, but those are easy to cut when the next anti-American President takes office.  The wall would still be there.  

On 1/8/2019 at 7:51 PM, Big girl said:

What about people who work and receive food stamps,WIC, or CHIP. Or, the people that work and receive a healthcare subsidy. How do you feel about them?

Top Democrat asked Trump, " Why don't you open government and stop hurting people? " The President answered, " Because then you wont give me what I want, " The statement is satisfying with his base. This is why he is shouldering the ownership of the Trump shut down. He is proud of the Government Shut down.  62% oppose the wall. Only 34% support the wall. Muller approval rating stands at its highest level. Manafort investigation revealing more as days go on. 

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Really.  I know your more intelligent than that.   U may wanna read up on history of fallen nations.  U may wanna read up on the crisis in Michigan. You may wanna read up on the problems in Europe.  

The border has always been a problem go back and read old quotes from the significant dems. Schumer pelosi obama Clinton.  Trump came in and is actually trying to do something about it other than talk about or put a band aid

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The southern border became a bigger problem when Obama decided to not follow existing laws and started the catch & release at the border.  

This is why the wall is needed.  Man power & technology is needed as well, but those are easy to cut when the next anti-American President takes office.  The wall would still be there.  

Bingo

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

Top Democrat asked Trump, " Why don't you open government and stop hurting people? " The President answered, " Because then you wont give me what I want, " The statement is satisfying with his base. This is why he is shouldering the ownership of the Trump shut down. He is proud of the Government Shut down.  62% oppose the wall. Only 34% support the wall. Muller approval rating stands at its highest level. Manafort investigation revealing more as days go on. 

This is the hidden content, please

Fake News. Liberal sites and outlets love letting out these numbers but fail to mention they poll 40% more democrats than they do Republican. What a joke.

Again, how many Liberal outlets had "polls" with Hilary winning in a landslide? How did that poll work out?