Build Wall or Shut Down the Border

Hagar

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

31 billion on a ridiculous wall, meanwhile this:

This is the hidden content, please

Let’s get rid of all walls and fences...they obviously don’t work or serve a good purpose.

Do you tealize how silly that sounds?

Walls and fences work...the White House, Vatican, Fort Knox ....

By opposing the tax cuts, you must believe the fed gov deserves and can spend that money wiser than the people that actually earn the money.

smh

Our problem is with spending in the government, not with too many tax cuts.

24 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

This is the hidden content, please

The latimes editorial board doesn’t like the wall...shocking.

I’m not even sure what point you were trying to make on the other post.

Physical barriers work and have been working for a long time.  If Obama would have proposed the wall, the latimes and you would be praising the idea, that’s what is sad about all this nonsense.

37 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The latimes editorial board doesn’t like the wall...shocking.

I’m not even sure what point you were trying to make on the other post.

Physical barriers work and have been working for a long time.  If Obama would have proposed the wall, the latimes and you would be praising the idea, that’s what is sad about all this nonsense.

You're right about obama.  He was treated with kid gloves by the media because he was the first black potus.  Something the pos did terribly.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

You're probably as truthful and Trump.

Besides, it came from the same place that the notion that a big, beautiful concrete wall will solve this countries' border issues.

A wall is the beginning of solving border control problems.Nothing can correct border control problems until you control entry.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:31 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

No it shouldn’t.

Trump is asking for less money for the wall than we spend in one month on food stamps.

Border security is a Constitutional responsibility...food stamps aren’t.

This is a great idea. We should let children starve, so that we can pay for the wall. Let's get rid of that program. (Sar asm). Maybe, they should get rid of FEMA; as well. What will some of you all do when it floods in your area?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is a great idea. We should let children starve, so that we can pay for the wall. Let's get rid of that program. (Sar asm). Maybe, they should get rid of FEMA; as well. What will some of you all do when it floods in your area?

The kids wouldn't suffer any more than they do now. The moms use the stamps for themselves and send the kids to school hungry for their only meals. The free lunch program feeds them.

FEMA replaced the food in my house from the storm that I bought and paid for with my own money. My tax money reimbursed me. I didn't sponge anything off of the government. The non workers do that.

Obviously Trump and yall  are so focused on this wall because yall think with a  physical barrier, its going to deter people from climbing over , digging under it , etc.  People will always find new ways to get around barriers. Look at your history, even old Stephen F. Austin found ways around Mexican restrictions and still brought in settlers against Mexican rules. Karma is a "B."   Fox News' demographics will change in coming years if they want to remain relevant.