OTHER 27-29 TOURNAMENTS/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Not bad.  3-1 finish in a tournament with a 3rd place finish isn't bad.  On to district and try to sweep the rest of the first half of district..  

Yea, getting Dotson back help.  Can't wait to see if he's utilized to help get a deep playoff run going...

Try to sweep rest of the district? Nah. United is not beating North Shore.

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

North shore is one of those teams that won’t beat themselves.  They are talented, but they also play very disciplined.  I’m not saying United “can’t” beat NS, but I certainly wouldn’t bet on it.  They are going to get a LOT better and quickly.  

2 district games to play.  I can realistically see a district split... And a huge payback of WB...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

North shore is one of those teams that won’t beat themselves.  They are talented, but they also play very disciplined.  I’m not saying United “can’t” beat NS, but I certainly wouldn’t bet on it.  They are going to have to get a LOT better and quickly.  

They will not beat North Shore !!!! Coach Benitez is a very good coach and those kids at NS have bought in. Deer Park will give them problems and of course WB....But of these guys are fans so i don’t expect them to truly understand what is going on when all you beat is mediate teams that isn’t anything to celebrate the exact mentality when i talk about participation trophies it’s a dangerous facade to give these kids. This team is playing .around .500 basketball almost and if you have to rely on a guy who  had a major injury to help( no shot at Dotson that’s my guy) then idk what to say !!!!! Dotson will help but that region is tough too many good teams out there to just show and participate