HUNTINGTON INTEGRA WINTER CLASSIC/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

One of the oddest endings to a game I’ve ever seen. Huntington was up 9 with 3:30 left, come across half court and pull up the ball while coaches discuss a plan. Newton doesn’t come out to guard them so Huntington continues to hold the ball....for the rest of the game. Newton coach would not let them come out and play defense and 3:30 ran off the clock, Huntington won by 9. Newton kids looked discouraged. 

35 minutes ago, no-look said:

I’m pretty sure he was being facetious.  That was a big win for Woden.  They beat a very good Big Sandy team (the other BS) to win a tournament earlier this year (Grand Saline’s, where Leland Hand is now).   Woden must be pretty darn good.  Huntington is a big win for any 2A. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I’m pretty sure he was being facetious.  That was a big win for Woden.  They beat a very good Big Sandy team (the other BS) to win a tournament earlier this year (Grand Saline’s, where Leland Hand is now).   Woden must be pretty darn good.  Huntington is a big win for any 2A. 

I think Woden has only lost twice this year. They have size, shoot well and are  very fundamental.  They disrupted what we do well.