Dallas ISD tournament

Professor

The season after Silsbee lost to Lincoln in the finals they played them again in this same tournament. Both teams made it to the semi finals and Silsbee won.  Many of us watched it on computers.  I thought it was the coolest thing.  I think it was free too.  I don't think  Silsbee has played in this tournament since then, until now obviously.  So I don't know if they are still streaming or not.  I am assuming they are.

59 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The season after Silsbee lost to Lincoln in the finals they played them again in this same tournament. Both teams made it to the semi finals and Silsbee won.  Many of us watched it on computers.  I thought it was the coolest thing.  I think it was free too.  I don't think  Silsbee has played in this tournament since then, until now obviously.  So I don't know if they are still streaming or not.  I am assuming they are.

They did broacast the games from that main fieldhouse the one tye finals are played in. Now last year i think it started in the semifinals. I used to get notifications from that website when broacasts were available but havent in a while.

9 minutes ago, ST413 said:

They did broacast the games from that main fieldhouse the one tye finals are played in. Now last year i think it started in the semifinals. I used to get notifications from that website when broacasts were available but havent in a while.

That's what I was trying to say.  The show video streams of games at the main field house, which are the semifinals and finals, something like that.  Silsbee would have to beat Lancaster to get there.  Maybe they are up to that.  We shall see.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

That's what I was trying to say.  The show video streams of games at the main field house, which are the semifinals and finals, something like that.  Silsbee would have to beat Lancaster to get there.  Maybe they are up to that.  We shall see.

There are games at that fieldhouse throughout the tourney but yes our earliest one would be the semis.