REMEMBER THE TITANS

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

How many of u guys knew that remember the titans was supposed to be about Beaumont Westbrook when the merged in 82 but from what I understand the family said no. So they went to Virginia and made remember the titans. Texas has alot of great history, and if we wanna keep it to ourselves so be it.

No it wasn't. Get your facts straight.

This is the hidden content, please

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No it wasn't. Get your facts straight.

This is the hidden content, please

Yes I know about that I can read also but u know little about how movies are made  and  true r stories made into others stories because of rights but I'm not going to argue about this. I have seen hundreds of true stories movie altered. Of course  the movie wouldn't have been call remember the titans. When it was rejected they went another route.

6 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yes I know about that I can read also but u know little about how movies are made  and  true r stories made into others stories because of rights but I'm not going to argue about this. I have seen hundreds of true stories movie altered. Of course  the movie wouldn't have been call remember the titans. When it was rejected they went another route.

Never was rejected. Never was about West Brook.

The screenplay was written many years before the movie. Was always about the school in Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 8:54 AM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

How many of u guys knew that remember the titans was supposed to be about Beaumont Westbrook when the merged in 82 but from what I understand the family said no. So they went to Virginia and made remember the titans. Texas has alot of great history, and if we wanna keep it to ourselves so be it.

On 12/22/2018 at 0:07 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm not saying that the movie remember the titans was never going to be made. I'm saying when Idea to make a movie like that was brought to the family in Beaumont an they said no. And 80% of remember the titans is totally fictional. U can look that up to chief 

So to be clear, you actually were saying this in the original post. 

Now that said, I had no idea a screenplay was ever developed based on 82 WB. 

3 hours ago, badndn said:

So to be clear, you actually were saying this in the original post. 

Now that said, I had no idea a screenplay was ever developed based on 82 WB. 

I didn't either, the next time I'm at Chevron orange I will ask the  head safety man that told us about it in the orientation. he played for the coach and knows the family.