Trump To Finally Visit A Combat Zone!!

BLUEDOVE3

56 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

OOppps!  Sorry , I had a Trump moment! I lied!!

Remember, your boy drew a line in the sand, they crossed it, so he backs up and draws another one. What a cowardly way for the commander-in-chief of the most powerful military, the world has ever seen, to behave.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Remember, your boy drew a line in the sand, they crossed it, so he backs up and draws another one. What a cowardly way for the commander-in-chief of the most powerful military, the world has ever seen, to behave.

Now you know he is going to turn the term boy into being racist.  Nevermind, he screams racism on about every post.  Just get ready for it.  

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Now you know he is going to turn the term boy into being racist.  Nevermind, he screams racism on about every post.  Just get ready for it.  

My mission in life is to offend snowflakes. I really don't care how he takes it. It was meant as a "boy" compared to a man with kahunas. Not worried.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

My mission in life is to offend snowflakes. I really don't care how he takes it. It was meant as a "boy" compared to a man with kahunas. Not worried.

You cool. I knew what you meant. But your boy is becoming more erratic as the weeks mount up. Republicans are seeing what this guy is all about. Well, sensible Republicans at least. 

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You cool. I knew what you meant. But your boy is becoming more erratic as the weeks mount up. Republicans are seeing what this guy is all about. Well, sensible Republicans at least. 

I know there is another thread for this, but I'm not sure if pulling out of Syria is good or not. I really don't. Already expressed some of my opinion about it on the other thread. I think Trump should listen to his Secretary of State and his military commanders. It is their job to know and to advise the commander-in-chief. We are not withdrawn just yet. Trump needs to sit down and talk with his generals. This was kind of sudden with no hint of a pullout.

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

According to your Liberal press, Trump was unhinged the day he was inaugurated. Since then he has become more erratic on a daily bases. So please explain how he can become more erractic now. Is there some sort of scale? He's been above 10 on your "erratic" scale since moving into the Whitehouse. How high does your scale reach? Can you go any higher than 10?