Friday State Championship Games

PhatMack19

15 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I understand that, but i haven’t been that impressed today.  Carthage has dudes all over the field that should be able to stop that.  

It does seem to be making a comeback some lately.  Vidor might be a hot ticket for some preseason matchups just so some of these teams can see that style.  

I agree. I was expecting more from LH. Surprised they did not try to get outside or pitch more in the first half.   

6 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

That doesn't happen does it?  Well, yes, I guess it does.

But the extra point is no good!  Is Cuero going to get burned the same way we got burned?  I hope not.  

In our game of course, each team scores 4 touchdowns, no field goals, no safeties and the Tigers lose by 5.

One thing FOR SURE.  The Tigers belonged in the the semifinal game.  That is beyond dispute now.  WOS would have belonged there as well and might have beaten Cuero, which would have been cool.  But the TIGERS BELONGED.  Not much of a surprise at all if WOS and Silsbee meet in the quarterfinals again next year.  After that?  It will depend on the enrollment at Lumberton.  

I agree Silsbee belonged to be there last week... but what does our enrollment have to do with anything? Just wondering