Friday State Championship Games

PhatMack19

21 minutes ago, fox said:

replay would disagree with you........

The replay official disagrees with me and he’s the only one that matters.  I didn’t see anything on that replay that would overturn the call and a lot of people agree with me. The ball can touch the ground as long as he had possession.  

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The replay official disagrees with me and he’s the only one that matters.  I didn’t see anything on that replay that would overturn the call and a lot of people agree with me. The ball can touch the ground as long as he had possession.  

It was a catch lol That young man isn't going to let his team go down in this game.. :)

Two failed extra point attempts?  The phrase "whatever goes around comes around" might start entering the edge of the consciousness of the Cuero folks.  Hope it doesn't decide the thing.  You get the feeling though that if the PG answers and leaves time on the board then Cuero can score again......

Unless they fumble on the final drive to take the final lead.  Wait.... Where did I see that happen?  No, that's too much of a coincidence.

4 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Two failed extra point attempts?  The phrase "whatever goes around comes around" might start entering the edge of the consciousness of the Cuero folks.  Hope it doesn't decide the thing.  You get the feeling though that if the PG answers and leaves time on the board then Cuero can score again......

Unless they fumble on the final drive to take the final lead.  Wait.... Where did I see that happen?  No, that's too much of a coincidence.

Yep lol I" believe the two best teams played last week :)