Friday State Championship Games

PhatMack19

That doesn't happen does it?  Well, yes, I guess it does.

But the extra point is no good!  Is Cuero going to get burned the same way we got burned?  I hope not.  

In our game of course, each team scores 4 touchdowns, no field goals, no safeties and the Tigers lose by 5.

One thing FOR SURE.  The Tigers belonged in the the semifinal game.  That is beyond dispute now.  WOS would have belonged there as well and might have beaten Cuero, which would have been cool.  But the TIGERS BELONGED.  Not much of a surprise at all if WOS and Silsbee meet in the quarterfinals again next year.  After that?  It will depend on the enrollment at Lumberton.  

Doesn't look like he's really doing that much, moving that fast, and all of a sudden wham-o.  He did make on mistake on defense that was costly but I'm sure the Gobblers can live with that.  

We were fortunate that he never burned us like that.  He certainly might have.  But the Tigers had the bigger of the big plays.  He got his yards and played a good a defensive game, but it was mostly the big running back and the QB running and timely shorter passes that kept powering through us to keep drives going.