Early Signing Period

PhatMack19

18 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Red shirted 4 Olinemen from last year's class. They purposely kept them off the field and in the weight room.

This is the hidden content, please

Cosmi was a freshman All American. (He's from the same school that K. Green is from, only he's a bigger frame and a better athlete.)

Signed the highest rated OT that Texas has signed since 2012. Might sign Hookfin and Sheppard.

P Hudson red shirted after his heat related issues.

The Oline has been awful.  It's was 100% better this year. 

Proof than Longhorns know more about Longhorns than any saber drawing Aggy 

5 hours ago, D3zii said:

lol still a top 10 class, that’s nothing to scuff at. 

A&M gets one top 10 class since 14 now y’all are Juggernuats plz, 

There wouldn’t be aggy jokes if there weren’t aggys.   Aggy is so thirsty for any form of success they are now hanging banners for early signing periods.  

Someone dig up threads from Sumblin’s era where we heard the same stuff.  Then, like now, the only “results” are them running around, beating their chests, with Bama’s jocks on their heads.  Enjoy the Poulain Weed Eater Bowl powered by Summer’s Eve.  

12 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Proof than Longhorns know more about Longhorns than any saber drawing Aggy 

Tom, in his second year, is playing in a bigger bowl game than aggy has played in the last 20 years.   And no one at Texas is satisfied with it.  Yet clueless aggy is telling him what he needs to do.  Talk about the blind leading the hawkeyed.  

18 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Red shirted 4 Olinemen from last year's class. They purposely kept them off the field and in the weight room.

Cosmi was a freshman All American. (He's from the same school that K. Green is from, only he's a bigger frame and a better athlete.)

Signed the highest rated OT that Texas has signed since 2012. Might sign Hookfin and Sheppard.

P Hudson red shirted after his heat related issues.

The Oline has been awful.  It's was 100% better this year. 

Please stop bringing facts and logic into an otherwise extraordinarily dumb conversation.  

39 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Tom, in his second year, is playing in a bigger bowl game than aggy has played in the last 20 years.   And no one at Texas is satisfied with it.  Yet clueless aggy is telling him what he needs to do.  Talk about the blind leading the hawkeyed.  

Is the Cotton Bowl not the same as the Sugar?  Please enlighten me 

25 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Is the Cotton Bowl not the same as the Sugar?  Please enlighten me 

The cotton bowl, when you guys played in it last, was not.   As you should know, it wasn’t a BCS bowl.   The only reason it is now on the same plane is because your big brother lobbied for it to be included in the playoff system.  Once that happened, then yes, it returned to “major” status.  Coincidentally, that was the year after aggy’s last appearance.  So yes, you do have a couple of appearances in the cotton bowl this century, along with Tech, Baylor, Okie Lite, and Western Michigan.   Congrats and hang a banner.  

Consider yourself enlightened.  

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

What position is he supposed to play in college?  He’s a freak athlete  

He's slated for slot receiver, but after today we might have our second RB of the class. Good Lord that was a ridiculous display...Percy Harvin 2.0.

Oh and our other slot receiver in this class just so happens to be the Gatorade National POY.

19 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Here at the Cuero vs PG game...

ill never understand what made 247 take away Whittingtons 5th Star, dudes an absolute stud 

Crazy ain’t it. I think it’s because he played at the 4A D2 level. Fact is he’d dominate at 6A. He is a freakish athlete indeed. 

Stolen from another site.  

SEC dominance even more dramatic than I thought: even if you remove Bama and just look at the 6 other teams in the SEC west - they have the same or more # of 4 and 5-star players than entire other conferences - presents good argument against automatic conference bids for the playoffs.

fUySPws.gif

On 12/25/2018 at 6:53 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Stolen from another site.  

SEC dominance even more dramatic than I thought: even if you remove Bama and just look at the 6 other teams in the SEC west - they have the same or more # of 4 and 5-star players than entire other conferences - presents good argument against automatic conference bids for the playoffs.

Better bag men does not equate to better football teams.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Signing day is today.  Any surprises?  

Most everyone is already signed 

I think Teams like LSU and Tennessee will move the most, 

Bama, UGA, Tex, A&M and OU are pretty much set, unless LSU lands all there targets which I doubt, but it could happen, 

if it does I think they jump into the top 3 and bumps out OU

Also, idk if it’s just me, but I’ll never understand kids, just signing to Schools like Bama, just so they can say there classes is loaded up, and having multi stars at one position, not realizing they did the same the last two or 3 recruiting cycles, then transfering, 

I just see to many going places to be with friends, but not doing it for them and thinking it through 

Alabama is a thorn in every Schools side...I know LSU probably thought they had Sospher in the bag , for him to leave LSU and go to Bama has to hurt 

but like I said earlier, I just think signing 23 300 players, you’ll have a lot of Transfers Starting next year. Kids arent mentally tough anymore, and want to be on the field