Bridge City At Silsbee

Who That

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

What's wrong with Nederland losing to Bridge City. They need to surround that kid (Hefner) with better talent than that.

Wish I could make it early enough to see what the freshman team looks like this year.

How can a team surround A kid with better talent? Not everyone is as loaded as our tigers lol Honestly though, Nederland does have talent surrounding Hefner. I really like the bulldogs this year AND I believe they will win the district! I know it will be tough with PA and Barbers Hill and even a tough Vidor team this year, but I think at the end, Nederland will win it. 

1 hour ago, bradyb said:

How can a team surround A kid with better talent? Not everyone is as loaded as our tigers lol Honestly though, Nederland does have talent surrounding Hefner. I really like the bulldogs this year AND I believe they will win the district! I know it will be tough with PA and Barbers Hill and even a tough Vidor team this year, but I think at the end, Nederland will win it. 

Nederland is a year away in my opinion. They got some youngsters (Freshmen) who can really go.

3 hours ago, bradyb said:

Nederland will not win that district with Memorial in it.  Your thinking is a little far fetched. 

7 hours ago, bradyb said:

Usually a good idea to keep them together unless one can really help the varsity

You're correct on that 99% of the time, and I agree with you but if you have 5 that can really play and at least 2 of the 5 has decent size AND they can beat the JV. I'd move them up to JV to let them get stiffer competition hoping 2 or 3 of them would be ready for varsity as sophomores.