More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

19 minutes ago, Law Man said:

We are receiving no pay and placing our lives on the line so people like you can come on a message board and get puffed up because you think you know. I may be wrong. Are you receiving your pay? Can you pay your bills? Do you have money in your account? Do have health issues but can't afford to pay them but yet you can? Do you have good in your ice box?  

We are receiving no pay and we still out our lives on the line so people like you can come on a message board and get puffed up because you think you know. I maybe wrong about you. Do you have money in your account? Are you receiving pay for hours you worked? Can you pay your bills?  Do you have health issues and good insurance but can't pay the co-pay? Do you have good in the vice box? Did you enjoy Christmas? Do you even have a TSP?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

I appreciate that because, if it sounds stupid to you, it probably sounds pretty intelligent to anyone with a reasonable intellect.

Do you feel federal workers are not suffering this very moment? Do you think we have no reason to complain? Give me a reasonable intellectual answer. All Federal workers will tell you it takes a while if not years to recover from a Government shutdown.

See, perfect example why you can't communicate with these people. We all know who said who would pay for the wall. We all know who said he didn't know anything about secret payments... 

wimpdog...errr BadDog

Please stop. Things aren't the way you perceive them. People really believed that Mexico would pay for the wall? Where are these people? 

23 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, perfect example why you can't communicate with these people. We all know who said who would pay for the wall. We all know who said he didn't know anything about secret payments... 

wimpdog...errr BadDog

Please stop. Things aren't the way you perceive them. People really believed that Mexico would pay for the wall? Where are these people? 

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.  Benghazi was the result of an internet video.  I found out about it in the newspapers just like the rest of you.  Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction.

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

wimpdog...errr BadDog

Thought Mexico would pay for the wall? I knew it was tongue in cheek when he said it, but when one is looking for nothing more than to nit pick Trump's every word and hold him to it, sarcasm misse you.  You did not possess these skills during the Obama years. I wonder why.....that was tongue in cheek.

George H. W. Bush Was famous for saying, “Read my lips. No new taxes” After he was elected, first thing he did was raise taxes. He was a good man and was fondly remembered after he passed....even by leftys. You are trying to hold Trump accountable for something he said about something you are against.......THE WALL. How petty you are Blackdove.

I hate hearing people say keep Government Shut down. The House and Senate continue to receive their pay.  My President cannot agree to terms because it would make him look bad.  Well Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea. The tweets make him look bad.  The House and Senate should not receive pay until they have a bipartisan agreement signed by the President. 

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.  Benghazi was the result of an internet video.  I found out about it in the newspapers just like the rest of you.  Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction.

Every one of them lied to appease their base.  Was it right? No. 

3 hours ago, Law Man said:

I hate hearing people say keep Government Shut down. The House and Senate continue to receive their pay.  My President cannot agree to terms because it would make him look bad.  Well Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea. The tweets make him look bad.  The House and Senate should not receive pay until they have a bipartisan agreement signed by the President. 

54000 Border Agents                                                                                 54,600 U S Customs1

3,709 FBI  agents

4,399 DEA agents

3,600 U.S. Marshals

2,614 ATF  agents

16, 7432 Federal Correctional Officers

0 House

0 Senate

0 White House

14 hours ago, Law Man said:

The emboldened statement above ALSO applies to Mrs. Pelosi and Mr. Schumer.  hmmm, just wondering why they get no mention in your criticism

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

baddog, so you do realize Brian Babin repub from Texas also said Mexico WOULD pay for the wall. Wasn't tongue in cheek comment from him. And Trump wasn't "tongue in cheek."

Yes, he said it. Do you hold everyone to what they say, or just Trump? Still think was tongue in cheek due to the fact the are many ways Mexico can pay for that wall without writing a check.

Notice how you dodged my question about Obama's lies. You will now say this is about Trump, not Obama. I say anyone with conviction would question both. This is why it is so difficult to deal with you people. You truly have no conviction. First you are against a wall. Now you are against means of payment, so I guess the wall is ok now since you feel you have an argument?

Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, are all against illegal immigration and have supported a wall in the past. Now they are opposed. You don't even question that? Shall I post the videos again? How was the existing wall paid for? You will dodge all these questions.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

The emboldened statement above ALSO applies to Mrs. Pelosi and Mr. Schumer.  hmmm, just wondering why they get no mention in your criticism

The President said I'm proud to Shut down the government. He also said Government workers supported the shut down.  Federal employees sued government over "essential" employees working without pay. The emboldened statement applies to ANYONE who takes food off my table and hinders me from providing for my family. 

4 hours ago, Law Man said:

The President said I'm proud to Shut down the government. He also said Government workers supported the shut down.  Federal employees sued government over "essential" employees working without pay. The emboldened statement applies to ANYONE who takes food off my table and hinders me from providing for my family. 

And Pelosi and Shumer wont co-operate/negotiate because that would make them look bad.

4 hours ago, Law Man said:

Finish the statement...he said he was proud to shut down the gov for border security.

Post links...no one wants to read what you recall with you own spin on it. 

That’s a Bluedove tactic.

11 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Post my pay check

Why should I put a spin on not getting paid? The Mortgage company not having it. The Car note lender is not having it.  The light, gas, and water company not having it. You can Post Exhibits A ,B, and C.  

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Finish the statement...he said he was proud to shut down the gov for border security.

Post links...no one wants to read what you recall with you own spin on it. 

That’s a Bluedove tactic.

Posting  "exhibits" was mine but you put your own spin on it.