More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You

Do you really want to admit that you have zero sense of reality? You are just too comical.

I would ask for evidence to support your contention, but history has shown you will just run like a frightened schoolgirl. Do you enjoy being laughed at? Or perhaps, maybe...to save what little dignity you have, try to backup your claim. But your attempt will only lead to certain derision...and more laughter.

54 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Answer my question first.

10 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Please provide proof that Obama discriminated against white people. His cabinet and appointments we're mostly white people.  Heck half of his family is white. He must really hate himself.

The current president had omarosa and Ben Carson, two people who are no where qualified for their jobs. Then again, most of the current.president appointments are unqualified.

Our current president has said (and continues to say) numerous racist things, they are even printed in his books.

He is a liar. Last week, the idiot said he'd welcome a shutdown and own it. Now the shutdown is the Democrats fault . Nevermind that all he had to do was sign a bill that would have avoided this mess. He sabatoged his own party. That's why he hasn't got anything done in these 2 years.

Why do you continue to support someone who continues to lie to you? I have some theories, all of them would get me banned from this board and have y'all in your fee fees 

Did you support obama?  I bet the answer is yes,  even though he lied to you.  And there is one main reason for your support of him, though you will not admit it.  Let's hear your theories.  They are probably way off base, and nothing more than pointless rhetoric.

55 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Answer my question first.

I'm not saying I support everything Trump says or does.  There are a lot of times he should keep his mouth shut, but he doesn't give a rats are what people think.  He is far better than what the dims put out there to run against him.  Hillary was as much of a liar as obama, so you would probably have had no problem with her.  So, why did you support obama?  Also, let's hear those theories you have.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'm not saying I support everything Trump says or does.  There are a lot of times he should keep his mouth shut, but he doesn't give a rats are what people think.  He is far better than what the dims put out there to run against him.  Hillary was as much of a liar as obama, so you would probably have had no problem with her.  So, why did you support obama?  Also, let's hear those theories you have.

Trump ran a better campaign, something I've stated ad nauseum. And though I'm an Obama fan I didn't agree with him on everything. I wasn't a W fan but once he put Cheney in time out he did a decent job.

I've yet to find something the current office holder has really supports that I could get behind.  He's unprofessional, he's  alienated our allies, embraced dictatorship and strongmen,  and routinely lies to us.  His character is problematic for me.

Maybe since he doesn't have the house anymore he'll do infrastructure, which is definitely needed.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Do you really want to admit that you have zero sense of reality? You are just too comical.

I would ask for evidence to support your contention, but history has shown you will just run like a frightened schoolgirl. Do you enjoy being laughed at? Or perhaps, maybe...to save what little dignity you have, try to backup your claim. But your attempt will only lead to certain derision...and more laughter.

I don't have time to go back in this thread. What's your stance on Trump, honest guy or liar? I've called him a liar as most of the country and the free world. Everyone else admited Trump is not down with the truth, with the caveat that Obama lies. Even though we all know Obama lies don't come close to Trump's.

It took 8 years for Obama to get to 18 Whoppers, trump tells that many in a few days.

This is the hidden content, please

I don't think you understand the words you say. You just put what you consider to be smart sounding words together and pat yourself on the back all the while avoiding answer the question at hand. 

I wish our president wasn't a liar. I wish we had a president who would shut up and live up to the dignity of the office. 

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I don't have time to go back in this thread. What's your stance on Trump, honest guy or liar? I've called him a liar as most of the country and the free world. Everyone else admited Trump is not down with the truth, with the caveat that Obama lies. Even though we all know Obama lies don't come close to Trump's.

It took 8 years for Obama to get to 18 Whoppers, trump tells that many in a few days.

I don't think you understand the words you say. You just put what you consider to be smart sounding words together and pat yourself on the back all the while avoiding answer the question at hand. 

I wish our president wasn't a liar. I wish we had a president who would shut up and live up to the dignity of the office. 

Your comprehension skills are atrocious, so your attempts to belittle my understanding of my own words is just laughable.

And speaking of your lack of comprehension, what question have I avoided answering? You have a history of running from my questions, then have the nerve falsely accuse me of running from a question. You are entertaining.

And those lies you and your links claim are opinions. Obama actually said his administration was scandal free. While that one didn't affect the lives of people, Obama also said "you can keep your doctor" and "you can keep your healthcare plan". Those were blatant lies that affect over 330 million people. In fact, since the rest of the world relies on the U.S. to invent new drugs, new medical equipment, and train future doctors, it actually affects the rest of the world also. And you sit here and whine because you think Trump lied about a golf score. TDS at it's finest.

And it is also funny that not only have you ran from my questions in other threads, you ran from the question I asked that you quoted. You made the allegation that everyone on here believes everything Trump says, then accused me of being one of them. Where is your evidence that I believe everything Trump says? And you accuse me of running. Evidently your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your comprehension skills are atrocious, so your attempts to belittle my understanding of my own words is just laughable.

And speaking of your lack of comprehension, what question have I avoided answering? You have a history of running from my questions, then have the nerve falsely accuse me of running from a question. You are entertaining.

And those lies you and your links claim are opinions. Obama actually said his administration was scandal free. While that one didn't affect the lives of people, Obama also said "you can keep your doctor" and "you can keep your healthcare plan". Those were blatant lies that affect over 330 million people. In fact, since the rest of the world relies on the U.S. to invent new drugs, new medical equipment, and train future doctors, it actually affects the rest of the world also. And you sit here and whine because you think Trump lied about a golf score. TDS at it's finest.

And it is also funny that not only have you ran from my questions in other threads, you ran from the question I asked that you quoted. You made the allegation that everyone on here believes everything Trump says, then accused me of being one of them. Where is your evidence that I believe everything Trump says? And you accuse me of running. Evidently your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You ain't answer the question.  

You found a few of the 18 Whoppers Obama told in 8 years. Congratulations! Does Englebert wanna cookie? You do? Ok, good doggie!

Trump tells that many in 2-3 days.  Just admit Trump is a big fat liar and let's move on. Otherwise you're a waste of time. 

34 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You found a few of the 18 Whoppers Obama told in 8 years. Congratulations! Does Englebert wanna cookie? You do? Ok, good doggie!

Trump tells that many in 2-3 days.  Just admit Trump is a big fat liar and let's move on. Otherwise you're a waste of time. 

No, you didn't answer my question. You know, the one you responded to but failed to answer, just like on many, many other occasions. So no, you don't get a cookie. Just sit quiet in the corner with your pointed dunce hat.

And yes I did answer your pathetic question. The lies you and your ilk claim are mainly uneducated and pathetic opinions due to TDS. I'm sorry your comprehension skills are so deficient as to the point of non-existent.

It amazes me how someone can be as dense as you, and at the same time, as arrogant and condescending. I didn't know it was possible for someone's perception of his station in life to be so far off. Oh well, live and learn. Even Law Man's responses are more intelligent than yours.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Bear- Just to humor me, please go back one week from today and name several of the life altering lies uttered by Mr. Trump.  That ought to be easy because you contend that virtually everything he says is a lie.  Very anxious to hear back from you.

On 12/23/2018 at 3:20 PM, stevenash said:

Bear- Just to humor me, please go back one week from today and name several of the life altering lies uttered by Mr. Trump.  That ought to be easy because you contend that virtually everything he says is a lie.  Very anxious to hear back from you.

That's a layup.

He blamed the Democrats for the shutdown less than a week after saying he would own the shutdown. This despite him refusing to sign a bill brought by his party to keep the government open.

Oh what about Russia not being happy we're leaving Syria, even though Putin is the one proping up the muderous regime.

Or how now he was aware of payoffs to stormy Daniels but if they were illegal, it's not his fault b cause his lawyer should know better. This after spending a few years denying any knowledge of a payoff. Its just a private transaction, he says. 

You know he's a liar. So quit wasting my time.

On 12/23/2018 at 1:53 PM, Englebert said:

No, you didn't answer my question. You know, the one you responded to but failed to answer, just like on many, many other occasions. So no, you don't get a cookie. Just sit quiet in the corner with your pointed dunce hat.

And yes I did answer your pathetic question. The lies you and your ilk claim are mainly uneducated and pathetic opinions due to TDS. I'm sorry your comprehension skills are so deficient as to the point of non-existent.

It amazes me how someone can be as dense as you, and at the same time, as arrogant and condescending. I didn't know it was possible for someone's perception of his station in life to be so far off. Oh well, live and learn. Even Law Man's responses are more intelligent than yours.

You don't ask questions, you like starting wild goose chase that never end but are somewhat amusing to someone with such a low iq.

I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm actually enjoying the trump presidency. It's exposed a lot of things in our society that need to be fixed, made Saturday night live relevant, the news is now must see TV,  and its exposed the hipocracy of the conservatives movement. The religious right can no longer claim to be the moral majority when they support a twice divorced thriced married philanderer as president. The great Darius my you know what.

As I was talking to family last night, housing will probably be real cheap soon due to the depression he started with his unnecessary trade war. Obama gave him a great start and he's gonna piss it away in less than 4 years. We're at 21k now? By 2020 we'll be at 14k.

Looks like we're getting another black president.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You don't ask questions, you like starting wild goose chase that never end but are somewhat amusing to someone with such a low iq.

I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm actually enjoying the trump presidency. It's exposed a lot of things in our society that need to be fixed, made Saturday night live relevant, the news is now must see TV,  and its exposed the hipocracy of the conservatives movement. The religious right can no longer claim to be the moral majority when they support a twice divorced thriced married philanderer as president. The great Darius my you know what.

As I was talking to family last night, housing will probably be real cheap soon due to the depression he started with his unnecessary trade war. Obama gave him a great start and he's gonna piss it away in less than 4 years. We're at 21k now? By 2020 we'll be at 14k.

Looks like we're getting another black president.

TDS at it's finest. You must be so embarrased. Well, hopefully one day you will grow up and see how embarrassing you really are.

Question for Liberals or Conservatives.  Trump campaigned for office saying that Mexico would pay for a border wall.  He said it again as POTUS when he had a back-and-forth argument with the outgoing Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Mexican President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrado.  Now, President Trump has shut down the United States government because he wants Congress to fund $5B for the border wall.  If Mexico was going to pay for the wall, then why is President Trump asking Congress for $5B to fund construction of the wall?

Happy Holidays to all...enjoy the season with your family, friends, and loved ones.  Peace.

3 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

Question for Liberals or Conservatives.  Trump campaigned for office saying that Mexico would pay for a border wall.  He said it again as POTUS when he had a back-and-forth argument with the outgoing Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Mexican President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrado.  Now, President Trump has shut down the United States government because he wants Congress to fund $5B for the border wall.  If Mexico was going to pay for the wall, then why is President Trump asking Congress for $5B to fund construction of the wall?

Happy Holidays to all...enjoy the season with your family, friends, and loved ones.  Peace.

He has stated that the U.S. would initially fund the building of the wall, then make back that money (and more) through other sources, like re-negotiating NAFTA (which he did), and other sources (which he has been vague on). How much money has been or will be saved on re-negotiating NAFTA is a on-going debate, and one in which I have no clue. I haven't heard anything about money being generated from the other unnamed sources.

Frankly, I really don't care about the wall. I hope it gets built, but I wish the U.S. would use other methods of deterrents, such as prosecuting anyone that hires an illegal. I would also like for it to be illegal for anyone to rent or provide housing to an illegal. I would like to see it be illegal for any school district/college/higher learning center (kindergarten through college graduate school) to admit anyone here illegal. I would also like to see a law that requires any hospital or medical facility to report any illegals. If these measures were adopted and enforced, we would not have a problem with illegals being here, and at a significantly cheaper cost. 

6 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That's a layup.

He blamed the Democrats for the shutdown less than a week after saying he would own the shutdown. This despite him refusing to sign a bill brought by his party to keep the government open.

Oh what about Russia not being happy we're leaving Syria, even though Putin is the one proping up the muderous regime.

Or how now he was aware of payoffs to stormy Daniels but if they were illegal, it's not his fault b cause his lawyer should know better. This after spending a few years denying any knowledge of a payoff. Its just a private transaction, he says. 

Wow, a missed layup. I guess it's hard to shoot when you are ate up with TDS.

9 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That's a layup.

Wonder how much hush money was involved in this case?

8 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

You do realize the gov doesn’t really “shut down”, right?  

Parts of it do shut down.  I have a friend that works in Washington, D.C. with the Secret Service.  An employee with more than 29 years of service to both (R) and (D) Presidents.  He is an agent that has since moved up the chain of command.  He and his staff have been furloughed.  Off work with no pay.  National Parks are closed and the staffs that work at them have been furloughed.  Don't come to work, no pay.  I agree, the major components of the U.S. Government remain open for business.  But, the shutdown does affect some.  I'd say the when it affects the Secret Service, the uniformed division, the agents, and the staff, e.g., fleet management, that is affecting national security.  Lots of government contractors have been furloughed, too.

If the US was to initially fund the wall and seek reimbursements from Mexico, then why didn't President Trump say that when he campaigned for office?  He changed the narrative after being elected.  He does that often.  So did Obama on healthcare.  Not cool, regardless of (R) or (D).

I do like some of Englebert's proposals.  I am concerned about the stress placed on the US health care systems and local law enforcements due to undocumented populations.

Off the internet...back to Christmas with the family.  Peace.

23 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Parts of it do shut down.  I have a friend that works in Washington, D.C. with the Secret Service.  An employee with more than 29 years of service to both (R) and (D) Presidents.  He is an agent that has since moved up the chain of command.  He and his staff have been furloughed.  Off work with no pay.  National Parks are closed and the staffs that work at them have been furloughed.  Don't come to work, no pay.  I agree, the major components of the U.S. Government remain open for business.  But, the shutdown does affect some.  I'd say the when it affects the Secret Service, the uniformed division, the agents, and the staff, e.g., fleet management, that is affecting national security.  Lots of government contractors have been furloughed, too.

If the US was to initially fund the wall and seek reimbursements from Mexico, then why didn't President Trump say that when he campaigned for office?  He changed the narrative after being elected.  He does that often.  So did Obama on healthcare.  Not cool, regardless of (R) or (D).

I do like some of Englebert's proposals.  I am concerned about the stress placed on the US health care systems and local law enforcements due to undocumented populations.

Off the internet...back to Christmas with the family.  Peace.

Those that are shut down are paid in full, my brother is one of them.

Don’t buy into the nonsense that the fed gov shutdown is dangerous or life altering to many.

Most of these non-essential jobs should be moved to the state level (where they already have a similar department) or eliminated.

It’s been shut down before, we’re still here and the government didn’t shrink.

52 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You do realize the gov doesn’t really “shut down”, right?  

People are furloughed, laid off or work 40 hrs a week but don't have a clue of when they will be able to pay bills. Debt collectors don't care about Government shut downs. They still add late fees. When you do receive your pay their is no incentive or bonus or penalty added to your pay for receiving it late. People working in the Chemical plants work hard and long. Ask them how their families would feel and react if they were  to be told you will receive your check when we decide. 

13 minutes ago, Law Man said:

People are furloughed, laid off or work 40 hrs a week but don't have a clue of when they will be able to pay bills. Debt collectors don't care about Government shut downs. They still add late fees. When you do receive your pay their is no incentive or bonus or penalty added to your pay for receiving it late. People working in the Chemical plants work hard and long. Ask them how their families would feel and react if they were  to be told you will receive your check when we decide. 

It happens in the plants...do you blame the President for that, too?

I guess that depends on who the President is.

Bottom line is the Dems don’t care about national security and are willing to shut down the gov because they hate Trump.

You don’t really think they are suddenly fiscally responsible, do you?

Trump is asking for less than what we spend monthly on food stamps, which the Dems would have no problem funding.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Those that are shut down are paid in full, my brother is one of them.

Don’t buy into the nonsense that the fed gov shutdown is dangerous or life altering to many.

Most of these non-essential jobs should be moved to the state level (where they already have a similar department) or eliminated.

It’s been shut down before, we’re still here and the government didn’t shrink.

The Government continues to shrink. Justifiable so in certain areas an not so justified in others ie. Federal Prison, Border Agents. Your brother is a good man and I thank him for his service.

7 minutes ago, Law Man said:

The Government continues to shrink. Justifiable so in certain areas an not so justified in others ie. Federal Prison, Border Agents. Your brother is a good man and I thank him for his service.

He is a good man, thanks. He’s not in the military, he works in a branch of the fed government.

He would be the first to tell you who to blame this nonsense on.  He wants a secure border like many do.  It’s actually one of the few jobs the fed gov should take care of according to the Constitution.