West Brook vs Longview 6A D2 title game

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, D3zii said:

Yea that WB Fresh Team and also JV was Great this year, the future is bright. Beaumont with two Highschools now, should have a team deep in the playoffs every year, it’s to much talent out here. I hope Pevey Stays and shows BISD what you can do out here with Good coaching 

I'm glad that at least 1 school has a good head coach.  I hope the BISD POWERS pay him properly so that he stays and they find us a good one...

On 12/17/2018 at 10:56 AM, CardinalBacker said:

It's amazing to me just how little love WB is getting from the area.  

You've got a 6A school playing in the state championship game but there is little to no publicity.  Anybody want to weigh in on why there just doesn't seem to be any local interest?

Its in the Beaumont and Port Arthur papers, I heard them talking about it on 6 news.  So what coverage do you want?

On 12/17/2018 at 0:28 PM, 2kajun said:

Its been like that WB bisd schools don't get thier regular season games on the radio,  instead Beaumont radio station Brodcaste Nederland  I don't get it either no love for WB and bisd. 

BISD schools don't have sponsors for a radio broadcast, Nederland and PNG do.  Simple as that.   Nothing is free.