West Brook vs Longview 6A D2 title game

6 minutes ago, RoschonsBigBro said:

Elia and them boys deserve this.  This sets up the future for confident play out of WB. Bryce will keep it running once these guys leave.

Yea that WB Fresh Team and also JV was Great this year, the future is bright. Beaumont with two Highschools now, she have a team deep in the playoffs every year, it’s to much talent out here. I hope Pevey Stays and shows BISD what you can do out here with Good coaching 

54 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Yea that WB Fresh Team and also JV was Great this year, the future is bright. Beaumont with two Highschools now, she have a team deep in the playoffs every year, it’s to much talent out here. I hope Pevey Stays and shows BISD what you can do out here with Good coaching 

Very Bright future, I just hope the UIL keeps WB in Reg 3

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's amazing to me just how little love WB is getting from the area.  

You've got a 6A school playing in the state championship game but there is little to no publicity.  Anybody want to weigh in on why there just doesn't seem to be any local interest?

Its been like that WB bisd schools don't get thier regular season games on the radio,  instead Beaumont radio station Brodcaste Nederland  I don't get it either no love for WB and bisd. 

3 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

6A D2 @ 3pm saturday

6A D1 game time is 7pm but will not air until 2 am Saturday night.

There is also the option for D1 game of texanlive.com but it will be audio only. The per game cost is $9.95

Only in the Dallas area they are  not showing the D1 championship game! 

12 hours ago, Goblin said:

I'm updating my histories through 2018 and just did West Brook so here's the new upload.

Their previous record for points scored in a season was 499 in 2016 and they've blown that out of the water this year with 671 so far.

This is the hidden content, please
- State Champs 1982

Thanks for the update, and for keeping up with all those game results. Its a great source of information. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The defense has looked like a completely different squad in the last couple of games. They are going to need to force some turnovers this week.

The defense has definitely showed up, and made a potitive impact on the results of the game. Yes, they're going to have to show up again, and hit HARD, and force some more turnovers. This is a game that Brook can win, I believe.

5 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

The defense has definitely showed up, and made a potitive impact on the results of the game. Yes, they're going to have to show up again, and hit HARD, and force some more turnovers. This is a game that Brook can win, I believe.

I am hoping they pull it off. It will take a dang near perfect effort, though. Longview obviously very good, but WB has the talent and the momentum to pull it off. A scoop and score or a timely INT would be huge.