2018 North Shore

D3zii

7 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Did I miss something? I thought Duncanville played NS Saturday for the state championship. I mean to be considered the best of all time wouldnt you have to weigh in their entire season for the debate. So if Duncanville beats NS this weekend will they be in consideration for the greatest team ever. 

They wont, Just to show you how good NS is this year. Any other Year maybe except a few, Duncanville with there talent (A couple of 5 and 4 stars) would be a favorite to win State this  decade 

2 hours ago, TexazBall said:

They wont, Just to show you how good NS is this year. Any other Year maybe except a few, Duncanville with there talent (A couple of 5 and 4 stars) would be a favorite to win State this  decade 

Wouldn't be a favorite against Allen in the Kyler Murray era or even 2015 Katy Tigers. I could go on but it's irrelevant. I was born and raised in NS and would be happy to see them win it this year. 

7 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Wouldn't be a favorite against Allen in the Kyler Murray era or even 2016 Katy Tigers. I could go on but it's irrelevant. I was born and raised in NS and would be happy to see them win it this year. 

thats why I said other then a few. I actaully believe they'd beat the Katy Team, IDK about the Allen Teams or some of thoes SLC teams but I wouldnt just chalk it up as an L...This Duncanville Team is loaded