Beaumont West Brook 35 vs. Austin Westlake 30/Final-BRUINS ADVANCE TO STATE!!

WOSgrad

Channel 12 > Channel 6

I dvr’d both 10pm news to watch the WB Segments.  Channel 12 & Lance Edwards led off the show with a nice segment with highlights and said they would have more from Katy later in the show.  They even threw Newton some love.  

23 minutes into to Channel 6’s show, they haven’t even mentioned that the largest school in their coverage area is going to State.  I’m not sure if they even know it happened yet.  Maybe they will read about it in the newspaper tomorrow.  

I don’t watch the local news much.  I usually just record the Friday night football shows to watch when I get home. Channel 6 has really gone down hill the last few years.

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Channel 12 > Channel 6

I dvr’d both 10pm news to watch the WB Segments.  Channel 12 & Lance Edwards led off the show with a nice segment with highlights and said they would have more from Katy later in the show.  They even threw Newton some love.  

23 minutes into to Channel 6’s show, they haven’t even mentioned that the largest school in their coverage area is going to State.  I’m not sure if they even know it happened yet.  Maybe they will read about it in the newspaper tomorrow.  

I don’t watch the local news much.  I usually just record the Friday night football shows to watch when I get home. Channel 6 has really gone down hill the last few years.

and they are doing nothing to try and make it better.