7-6            11-2

4-8              9-4

12-1            8-5

11-2            8-5

6-7              8-5

11-3            7-6

6-6               8-4

=57-33        59-31

I wonder how much better A&M’s record would be than TCU’s if they played the same garbage schedule over the last 7 years.  Also add in revenue and no way anyone sane person would consider TCU an upgrade   

TCU has had 3 top 10 finishes in 6 years.   Please enlighten us on how many top 10 finishes aggy had while participating in the “garbage” Big 12.  We’ll wait. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

TCU has had 3 top 10 finishes in 6 years.   Please enlighten us on how many top 10 finishes aggy had while participating in the “garbage” Big 12.  We’ll wait. 

Ok ok, let me help you.  Zero times.  Zero times in 16 years.  But you did finish in the top 25 a whopping 4 times in 16 years.  I think we might be being generous when we say that aggy was mediocre when in the Big 12.  As such, we officially apologize to mediocre teams everywhere.  But again, you guys are top notch at reaching for the Bama low hanging fruit, and at borrowing money and reporting it as revenue.  At those things, well, you’re just top notch!

17 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Ok ok, let me help you.  Zero times.  Zero times in 16 years.  But you did finish in the top 25 a whopping 4 times in 16 years.  I think we might be being generous when we say that aggy was mediocre when in the Big 12.  As such, we officially apologize to mediocre teams everywhere.  But again, you guys are top notch at reaching for the Bama low hanging fruit, and at borrowing money and reporting it as revenue.  At those things, well, you’re just top notch!

The big 12 used to be a pretty decent conference before you ran everyone off and started sucking at football.  

22 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The big 12 used to be a pretty decent conference before you ran everyone off and started sucking at football.  

Interesting your best season in football this century was your first year in the mighty SEC.  Hmmm from doormat to top 5 in one year.   Yeah, probably a coincidence.   But to be fair, you fairly soon started stinking up that conference too.  

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

SEC!  SEC!

(SECond to Baylor.  Baylor.)

You do have a winning record against Baylor this decade which is impressive.  5-4 against a bunch of rapist is something to be proud of. 

I guess we did see that the 5th place Big 12-2 team is better than the 11th place SEC team.  Congrats to your conference!

32 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You do have a winning record against Baylor this decade which is impressive.  5-4 against a bunch of rapist is something to be proud of. 

I guess we did see that the 5th place Big 12-2 team is better than the 11th place SEC team.  Congrats to your conference!

Your burning your excuses up too fast, Mack.

"Well it's the same ole song, fiddle, and guitar..."

--Waylon Jennings

---Whoopi Goldberg's Lips

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Baylor had a better stretch with Briles than aggy ever had in the Big 12.   Let that sink in.  You were worse than Baylor.  Baylor.  

2 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Syracuse 34 WVU 18 F

If I was a betting man I would not bet on games like this

to many players that aren't playing and changing outcomes 

The line went from WV -7 to WV +3 when they announced Grier wasn’t playing.  They win if he plays imo 

Lower level bowl games are really hard these days.  Some games are meaningless for teams and it’s the other teams Super Bowl.  Gus gave a big middle finger today to his admin.  It could have went either way 

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Taking a TD off the board for this is one of the dumbest rules in sports

This is the hidden content, please

Agreed.   My guy Hakeem Butler has 9’catches for 192 yards in what assuredly will be his last collegiate game.  Doesn’t look like it will be enough to beat the Pirate.  

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The line went from WV -7 to WV +3 when they announced Grier wasn’t playing.  They win if he plays imo 

Lower level bowl games are really hard these days.  Some games are meaningless for teams and it’s the other teams Super Bowl.  Gus gave a big middle finger today to his admin.  It could have went either way 

I took Cuse and the under. Ching Ching!!