Silsbee 74 Nederland 56/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Silsbeealum14 said:

What's wrong with that Aggie ? Kids wanna play

IMO, which obviously doesn't matter, I would have a hard time putting those kids on the floor today after playing their guts out last night on the football field till 10:30. Then not getting home till probably 1am. I just think they need some rest. That's just me.

This game is a non district game. Nothing on the line but pride. I would like them to get their feet wet next Tuesday against Bridge City at home. District ball game.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

IMO, which obviously doesn't matter, I would have a hard time putting those kids on the floor today after playing their guts out last night on the football field till 10:30. Then not getting home till probably 1am. I just think they need some rest. That's just me.

This game is a non district game. Nothing on the line but pride. I would like them to get their feet wet next Tuesday against Bridge City at home. District ball game.

Guess coach knows best

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I agree completely.  I would've slowly inserted the football boys sometime within the next 2 or 3 games...  Not off the bat like that...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree completely.  I would've slowly inserted the football boys sometime within the next 2 or 3 games...  Not off the bat like that...

I could see Martin getting some time today but not them all.... I hope the  J" Thomas is getting time he deserves it.He been playing is but off