Obamacare ruled unconstitutional

PhatMack19

10 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Ho-hum! I guess I would post diversion as well, to keep from thinking about what's going on with Trump.

Do you actually think posting a link about news that a federal judge struck down Obamacare...news that affects over 300 million people, was done as a distraction from Trump? The entertainment value of this board is on the rise. I did get a hearty laugh at that one. Are you intentionally trying to be funny or was this an accidental faux pas? Either way, please keep posting.

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yeah, I try not to take you guys too serious because yall are very entertaining on this forum. But, you people do know that  mandate's penalty was already changed to ZERO?

If you did take us serious then you would have to admit that your side has made you look foolish...and you don't want to look foolish do you. In fact, you will continually parrot their anti-American rhetoric (like a good little sheeple) just so you can keep some semblance of dignity (i.e. failure to admit your mistakes). Here's a little hint, we've already seen you for what you are. Nancy and Chuck thank you for your blind support.