Allen EXPOSED

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

Its a DFW All Star team. For "educational purposes" of course. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/12/13/allen-best-state-aspire-play-transfers-coming-cost 

Here is a post from someones social media: 

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state."

Last year was the fourth straight season that Allen's top two rushers were move-ins. Two players who transferred in are among the area's top 20 recruits in the Class of 2019: quarterback Grant Tisdale and Oklahoma State defensive line pledge Jayden Jernigan, a transfer from Parish Episcopal. 

It happens alot. See Katy Tigers. This year FB Marshall. Lake Travis got PNG’s top returning 2 year starting lineman a couple years back amongst others. 

Problem is, if they move in and get releases and approval’s then what else you gonna do. Winners wanna play with high profile winning programs. This is why Alabama has 5 stars on bench instead of starting at 90% of the other NCAA establishments. 

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Its a DFW All Star team. For "educational purposes" of course. 

This is the hidden content, please

Here is a post from someones social media: 

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state."

Last year was the fourth straight season that Allen's top two rushers were move-ins. Two players who transferred in are among the area's top 20 recruits in the Class of 2019: quarterback Grant Tisdale and Oklahoma State defensive line pledge Jayden Jernigan, a transfer from Parish Episcopal. 

Leave allen alone. If people choose to move it's not illegal 

The name of this thread is very misleading.. and a little unnecessary.  

Are you just finding this out or something?.. Of course, this happens at a mass pace all over the state.  That is part of the reason schools build state of the art facilities.  To draw kids.  If you think this is a new concept then you are unfortunately ignorant or extremely naive on the matter.  Apartment complexes make it possible for this to happen as early as when the starters will be announced in the first game.  

Check said kid out of school, move to apt complex down the road (different school), and wait your 15 days.  Boom.  Nothing anyone can do about it.  I have a kid friend that coaches in the DFW Metroplex.  He told me "If you aren't doing something to get kids from another area, then you're not only losing but also losing your own kids to a different area."

And I find this outrageously ironic that this thread was started by someone from East Chambers.  LOL!  As mentioned above...look at your backfield. 

Only problem I have with Allen is the size of their school . UIL should have some sort of cap on numbers in the 6a div 1 level ,so that a school like this would have to split up, and make another school. I think it would be more fair. Or make a 7a div and they can win State by default. lol

58 minutes ago, AllenEagles#1 said:

Read the full article and stop spreading #FakeNews.....Don't hate us cause we win....A-UP!!!!!!

"hate" is a little strong isn't it?  How about "resent".  

I did read the article.  If it's accurate then we do have a troubling situation.  It seems worthy of discussion anyway.

Very shocking. I have never heard of families moving to different schools. Almost every family I know buys a single house and never moves again.

This is another brilliant discovery by "ECBucFan".

18 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

Only problem I have with Allen is the size of their school . UIL should have some sort of cap on numbers in the 6a div 1 level ,so that a school like this would have to split up, and make another school. I think it would be more fair. Or make a 7a div and they can win State by default. lol

This discussion has been had before.  2nd biggest school in the district (5,654 kids) finished dead last. Your point is invalid. Here are their district enrollments and their district standing:

District 9
6664      Allen                      -    7-0
5342.5   Plano East            -     5-2
2975      Prosper                 -     5-2
2969      McKinney              -     4-3
5197.5      Plano                 -     4-3
2834      McKinney Boyd     -     2-5
2234      Dallas Jesuit         -     1-6
5654      Plano West           -     0-7

This is particularly interesting since "ECBucFan" previously disputed the enrollment numbers reported by Allen ISD and believes the true enrollment to be >1000 students beyond those reported by Allen ISD. 

Based upon the logic  previously submitted by "ECBucFan" (who represents Winnie, TX academics) it would seem that Allen ISD has some 1000 or so students moving to Allen ISD for "non-athletic" reasons.

33 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

This discussion has been had before.  2nd biggest school in the district (5,654 kids) finished dead last. Your point is invalid. Here are their district enrollments and their district standing:

District 9
6664      Allen                      -    7-0
5342.5   Plano East            -     5-2
2975      Prosper                 -     5-2
2969      McKinney              -     4-3
5197.5      Plano                 -     4-3
2834      McKinney Boyd     -     2-5
2234      Dallas Jesuit         -     1-6
5654      Plano West           -     0-7

If we used your logic, then why would we have any divisions? 5000 kids in Dallas area, might be different to pick from than 5000 kids in west texas? Say for example , we combined Newton, WOS and Silsbee, but still played 4a div11, that would be the same as having Allen with double the enrollment of teams in their district.  

57 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

If we used your logic, then why would we have any divisions? 5000 kids in Dallas area, might be different to pick from than 5000 kids in west texas? Say for example , we combined Newton, WOS and Silsbee, but still played 4a div11, that would be the same as having Allen with double the enrollment of teams in their district.  

If we used your logic, then why doesn't Allen win the state championship every single year..in every single sport.  Also, why doesn't the school with the biggest enrollment win it all in every classification...in every sport...every single year.  Above I showed you where a school tied for second with 2500 fewer kids than the school that went 0-7.  That's one single example of literally more than is worth mentioning.

You know as well as I do that I know the reason we have divisions.  Once it gets to a certain number, however, it really doesn't matter much.  That's proven.  Allen is the biggest school in the state but is only relatively dominant in one sport.  If numbers matter as much as you're implying then that wouldn't be the case.

It's just an excuse.  

Another thing to point out is that Allen is and has been one of the fastest growing areas in the Metroplex, which means it's one of the fastest growing areas of the State.  In fact, it's the 16th fastest growing city IN THE COUNTRY.  I think we all have enough perspective to know that's not football related.  Nice area, great schools, great facilities, and plethora of jobs in DFW.  If parents choose to move to an area with their children, whether or not the kid is eligible to play shouldn't even be a discussion.

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Another thing to point out is that Allen is and has been one of the fastest growing areas in the Metroplex, which means it's one of the fastest growing areas of the State.  In fact, it's the 16th fastest growing city IN THE COUNTRY.  I think we all have enough perspective to know that's not football related.  Nice area, great schools, great facilities, and plethora of jobs in DFW.  If parents choose to move to an area with their children, whether or not the kid is eligible to play shouldn't even be a discussion.

*school (not schools). 

17 hours ago, GoFundMe said:

You are from East Chambers.

The small school transfer/move in capital of southeast Texas. 

See: your backfield 

These two that you speak of moved for legitimate reasons. One’s mother married a man from Winnie and moved here at a young age, around 5th or 6th grade. The other moved here because his family wanted to get him and his younger sibling out of BISD...can you blame them. So know your facts before you compare EC to this of Allen.

13 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

IF THE PEOPLE OF ALLEN WANT IT THIS WAY WHO ARE YOU TO WANT A GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY TO FORCE THEM TO DO THINGS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY?