One Has To Admit - This Is A Good Point!!

Reagan

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "The Democrats and President Obama gave Iran 150 Billion Dollars and got nothing, but they can’t give 5 Billion Dollars for National Security and a Wall?"

This is the hidden content, please

What gets me is that the Dems say they want open borders but are willing to negotiate funding for a wall. Go freakin figure.

When is any of this crap going to make sense?

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL, you guys are still as entertaining as our current president. Never a dull moment. You are the only people who believe everything that comes outta his mouth. And most of that you can't believe or trust. 

Please elaborate on what you find entertaining. You seem to make these condescending posts a lot, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when called out. Let's wait with anticipation on what you do this time. We know, but maybe you will surprise us and actually attempt to backup your delusional point of view. Your statement that we "believe everything that comes outta his mouth" pretty much solidifies the concept that you have no perception of reality. 

And would you like to go toe-to-toe comparing the fear mongering, fabricated, race-baiting, divisional tactics employed by the Left? Yes, there is entertainment on this board. Too bad you are about the only one that can't appreciate it without a mirror. 

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL, you guys are still as entertaining as our current president. Never a dull moment. You are the only people who believe everything that comes outta his mouth. And most of that you can't believe or trust. 

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.   Pass my stimulation bill and there will be shovel ready jobs.  The Benghazi attack was caused by a video.  I found out in the newspapers just like the rest of you.  There is not one shred of evidence of corruption at the IRS.

5 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I know it’s the democrat way but don’t just listen to the talk, pay attention to the results.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:15 PM, baddog said:

What gets me is that the Dems say they want open borders but are willing to negotiate funding for a wall. Go freakin figure.

When is any of this crap going to make sense?

If it ever makes any sense to you, let me know.  It’ll be a freaking miracle.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

Please elaborate on what you find entertaining. You seem to make these condescending posts a lot, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when called out. Let's wait with anticipation on what you do this time. We know, but maybe you will surprise us and actually attempt to backup your delusional point of view. Your statement that we "believe everything that comes outta his mouth" pretty much solidifies the concept that you have no perception of reality. 

And would you like to go toe-to-toe comparing the fear mongering, fabricated, race-baiting, divisional tactics employed by the Left? Yes, there is entertainment on this board. Too bad you are about the only one that can't appreciate it without a mirror. 

Nah, no matter what I present, you won't change your way of thinking. Your  base is too "delusional, no perception of reality, too much race baiting, and too much divisional tactics" to comprehend the seriousness of the events.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Nah, no matter what I present, you won't change your way of thinking. Your  base is too "delusional, no perception of reality, too much race baiting, and too much divisional tactics" to comprehend the seriousness of the events.

Wow, you attempted an answer (lame as it is), which is shocking considering your past behavior. Not only can you not backup your original contention, you double down with laughable claims that you still cannot backup. How are you not embarrassed? It's like a kindergartner calling his teacher "stupid". One day that kid will grow up and realize how childish he was back then...but then again, maybe not. See quoted post.

You people really need to stop it!!! Stop fooling yourselves. Trump is getting deeper into legal situations that's all too real. These people are turning on Trump and now the focus is turning to campaign violations. This guy has made his own mess, so stop acting as if it's a conspiracy to bring him down. The guy  holds the highest office in the land and his people are now implicating him in illegal payoff schemes. This is vey serious!!!

But I should not judge your party by the people on this forum because there may be some hope. At least  the Senate went against Trump ( finally) and passed a resolution holding the Saudi prince responsible for the murdered reporter. 

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You people really need to stop it!!! Stop fooling yourselves. Trump is getting deeper into legal situations that's all too real. These people are turning on Trump and now the focus is turning to campaign violations. This guy has made his own mess, so stop acting as if it's a conspiracy to bring him down. The guy  holds the highest office in the land and his people are now implicating him in illegal payoff schemes. This is vey serious!!!

But I should not judge your party by the people on this forum because there may be some hope. At least  the Senate went against Trump ( finally) and passed a resolution holding the Saudi prince responsible for the murdered reporter. 

Your biggest problem, and one which you would want everyone  to respect should this be you, is you are trying to make Trump guilty by association. Yes, Trump had some shady characters surrounding him, but that won't hold up in court. Sure am glad Hillary's entourage was all on the up and up.  Lmao. So where do you get off condemning Trump? You know, the glass house thingy?

I think "you people" need to see what is really before you and remember, anti-Trump is not a platform.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Your biggest problem, and one which you would want everyone  to respect should this be you, is you are trying to make Trump guilty by association. Yes, Trump had some shady characters surrounding him, but that won't hold up in court. Sure am glad Hillary's entourage was all on the up and up.  Lmao. So where do you get off condemning Trump? You know, the glass house thingy?

I think "you people" need to see what is really before you and remember, anti-Trump is not a platform.

But Bill Ayers is as pure as the wind driven snow

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

CNN and the Liberal media are making you look foolish. You really need to take your own advice and just stop...stop exposing your sheeple tendencies for all the world to see. I hope you keep posting though, because, yes, you know it...it is so entertaining...but kind of in the way you feel the overwhelming need to look when passing the scene of a accident. 

Your main concern seems to be "the focus turning on campaign violations". If paying hush money to silence a sexual dalliance is impeachable, please calculate how many sitting Congressmen are in dire need of removal. Again, the Liberal media is making you look foolish. 

12 hours ago, baddog said:

Spot on...Anti-Trump is not a platform, but they’ll keep pushing it.

The only thing the party of no ideas have going for them is a very low information voting base.

There are a few on here.