Jimbo Fisher's Aggies

baddog

12 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Those are conference games, I was speaking on non conference. I forgot you also have to face perennial powers Vanderbilt and South Carolina from the SEC East that year.

Yes.  That is the year to make a run at a title. 

Next year’s team could be better than this year and have the same or worse record.  The schedule for 2019 is brutal.  

On 1/11/2019 at 7:30 AM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I am going to trust the person I spoke with until it's proven incorrect.

This is the hidden content, please

More

Five star WR and

commit Demond Demas has transferred and enrolled at Tomball....

Direct message

"There's nothing wrong with congratulating the sips on a good class. It's a class that most likely wouldn't be competitive in the SEC, but that's fine with them."..................This is a post from Texags

I couldn't tell if he was talking about the Aggies class or trying to insult the Longhorn class. Aggie would know what a class that can't compete would look like. 

4 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

"There's nothing wrong with congratulating the sips on a good class. It's a class that most likely wouldn't be competitive in the SEC, but that's fine with them."..................This is a post from Texags

I couldn't tell if he was talking about the Aggies class or trying to insult the Longhorn class. Aggie would know what a class that can't compete would look like.

Yes they would.   They get one every year...

Jimbo is making a great impact, for him to come in and just take the state the way he did is crazy. The real test will come next season though. Everyone loves that new car smell, but once that’s gone what do you have?? 

Hopefully Jimbo can keep it up and at least get his share of Texas recruits, cus honestly I don’t see Herman or Fisher just dominating the State anymore like these past two seasons,,

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...