Lumberton 68 Kountze 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

59 minutes ago, Coach #23 said:

Something happened last weekend with HJ tourney and conflict with other school event.  Dunno know all the details.  I've heard both quit and I've heard one quit and one got kicked off.  Either way...they not on team as of this past Monday

2 hours ago, Coach #23 said:

One was because he wanted to go to JBB plus didn't like when coach yelled at him.

1 hour ago, Coach.Shu said:

Always good to see a Coach that is not afraid to do what is right for the program and discipline kids - no matter their talent or skill level..!    Too many coaches today are afraid to do this but it usually makes the team better once it is done.    Good luck Raiders!

Must have commitment and discipline.

13 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Man what happened to Kountze?

They used to could beat Silsbee during their beastmode years.

Looks to me like the pool dried up a bit.  Not to keep bringing it up... but maybe some folks on here will finally start seeing my point that even good coaches can't win without good players.  No matter what is "built" or whatever.  Not too long ago Coach Joubert was among the premier coaches in the area/state.  He a worse coach now than he was a few years ago?  Well I hardly believe that. 

12 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Looks to me like the pool dried up a bit.  Not to keep bringing it up... but maybe some folks on here will finally start seeing my point that even good coaches can't win without good players.  No matter what is "built" or whatever.  Not too long ago Coach Joubert was among the premier coaches in the area/state.  He a worse coach now than he was a few years ago?  Well I hardly believe that. 

He wasn't very good back then either. Oops.