FB Marshall Player Dead

About a week ago

Tragic news surrounding the FB Marshall football team. Prayers to the players, coaches, and his family. RIP young man! 

“STORY: @MarshallBuffs suffers tragic loss as senior defensive back Drew Conley, 17, dies in a domestic dispute on Monday night. | Teammates mourn loss | #txhsf” Vype Houston via Twitter 

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

Omg. What a tragedy 

Prayers up to the family. I remember a similar situation with the 94 Willowridge Basketball team after they beat WB for the virtual state championship game with #1 and #2 state ranked teams playing in the quarterfinals. The kid didn’t pass away however 

That's why I say if u cant go through a girls front door you have no business in the house. We were at work talking to someone from Willowridge about that. What would you do  if u caught someone in the middle of the night sneaking out your window and your daughter window at that 

36 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That's why I say if u cant go through a girls front door you have no business in the house. We were at work talking to someone from Willowridge about that. What would you do  if u caught someone in the middle of the night sneaking out your window and your daughter window at that 

If I have a daughter she will live on the top floor so sneaking in or out of a window would be virtually impossible 

I once too was a teenage boy with raging hormones. So yes I’ve snook into a window or two my earlier years in the BMT

40 minutes ago, Kowboy98 said:

If I have a daughter she will live on the top floor so sneaking in or out of a window would be virtually impossible 

I once too was a teenage boy with raging hormones. So yes I’ve snook into a window or two my earlier years in the BMT

I'm from fruit city  and I have one more in the house and at no time is she allowed to close her door unless she is getting dressed the other two are out the house on their own