Silsbee 114 Center 53/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, Who That said:

Well he has alot to talk about this year..lmao 114 - 53 Way to go Tigers :)

I think youd be hard pressed to get Harrison to say much, regardless of the outcome. Congrats to silsbee. Good luck the rest of the season. I'll be expecting a 3 peat. Hopefully i can talk my wife (who is a silsbee grad) into coming to the state tourney with me this year.

Its just gonna be a long year for the Riders. Out of the 8 guys that played heavy minutes last yr, 6 graduated, and 1 transferred to shelbyville. 

Thanks again for the updates

Last year a coach at Center posted a picture of the basketball team being elated in the last seconds of their victory over Silsbee.  I think it was a Center track coach. I don't remember his name. I think the caption of the picture was We just beat the # 1 team, now we're #1 and we're headed into the christmas break, or something like that.

Later that season after Silsbee won the state champion ship a reply Silsbee tweet and photo showed the Silsbee team relaxing on the bench in the last minutes of their victory over Somerset in the state semi finals in San Antonio.   It was a response to the Center tweet.  It got its point across.

I say squash the issue.  No hard feelings, or at least there shoud not be any.  

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Last year a coach at Center posted a picture of the basketball team being elated in the last seconds of their victory over Silsbee.  I think it was a Center track coach. I don't remember his name. I think the caption of the picture was We just beat the # 1 team, now we're #1 and we're headed into the christmas break, or something like that.

Later that season after Silsbee won the state champion ship a reply Silsbee tweet and photo showed the Silsbee team relaxing on the bench in the last minutes of their victory over Somerset in the state semi finals in San Antonio.   It was a response to the Center tweet.  It got its point across.

I say squash the issue.  No hard feelings, or at least there shoud not be 

Now, that i could see from that coach, who by the way isnt even at center this year. In fact, both of the assistant coaches from last year that were always on twitter are no longer at center.