12-3A D1 2019 SEASON

Bobkat

Just curious as to what every team has coming back next year. 

I know Orangefield was young this year, Sophomore QB took over after game 4 and got a lot of experience. He was also named co-newcomer of the year. All 5 lineman are coming back on offense, and several backs will be back on that side of the ball.

Defensively we'll return 6 or 7 starters, both corners and our best safety

Should have more depth next year too, our JV went 7-1 only losing to EC by 1 point, and our 9th grade went undefeated this year. Could have several sophomores on varsity next year, very good group!!!

Woodville will lose several key athletes. Martin and Brooks are obviously two huge losses. Well bring back 5/6. Or at least somewhere in that range. I still think we have the talent returning to enter as the favorite to win the district. If you can, will you post a link to the all-district picks?

27 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Woodville will lose several key athletes. Martin and Brooks are obviously two huge losses. Well bring back 5/6. Or at least somewhere in that range. I still think we have the talent returning to enter as the favorite to win the district. If you can, will you post a link to the all-district picks?

I believe a link was posted on an earlier thread for all district