Silsbee vs. Cuero, 4A State Semifinal

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Wos played there 2x last December. I suggest leaving early. But it is a beautiful stadium. Hope for good weather for yall

Good weather?  Heck no!  I want blizzards and floods and earthquakes and volcanoes and forest fires and tsunamis!  We'll still be there in whatever personal protective gear is required, rain gear, bunker gear, full hazmat suits, scuba equipment, whatever.

But right now it's showing partly cloudy, about 50 at game time and 10% chance of rain.

Some say  wos nor silsbee have no business playing cuero. They say jasper with hunt would have was the match up to see went to the state championship between them. They also say cureo will hang 50 on silsbee and would have hung 40 on wos. I hope silsbee shut these chumps out they talking major crap. They felt like jasper was the true test for them

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Some say  wos nor silsbee have no business playing cuero. They say jasper with hunt would have was the match up to see went to the state championship between them. They also say cureo will hang 50 on silsbee and would have hung 40 on wos. I hope silsbee shut these chumps out they talking major crap. They felt like jasper was the true test for them

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Does not matter what might have happened.  Fact is Jasper lost to a good WOS team.  That is why the games are played.

56 minutes ago, bradyb said:

Cuero 43

wharton 21 

silsbee 56

Wharton 14 

Be careful comparing scores, when they played Wharton #3 for them was out, who is their best player and probably the best athlete in the state. #39 in the nation according to espn. And he plays both ways and made some big hits last night on defense.

Whittington is a beast. It seemed like every time he lined up at qb last night he took it to the house. He has great vision and speed. 

Cuero is definitely the more complete team, they unfortunately remind me of Carthage some. This will be a tough night for Silsbee. 

As far as last night, I would say Navarro is at least on Liberty’s level, and their first team defense shut them out. That’s not easy to do. 

The key for next week is which offense can score more against two tough defenses. My heart says go Silsbee, but if I were a betting man my money is on Cuero